• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Guys sorry for the lackof updates, but we are very busy at the moment, however soon you'll have some news dont worry and thank you again for your support to all :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    What emulator for this game?

Is this computer based game only? I have g6 and I really want to play on my phone...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • What emulator for this game?

Is this computer based game only? I have g6 and I really want to play on my phone...
    You dont need an emulator, just download and play. You can play it only on your pc, but you can try with an emulator if you wanna play it on iphone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2019
    I love this game, continue the excellent work. Can you guys add kimeramon at second beta? In second beta it will be possible to get paildramon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hey great work, that's a awesome game :D, veedramon line is already available in the beta? If yes what digimon can digivolve into it

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hey great work, that's a awesome game :D, veedramon line is already available in the beta? If yes what digimon can digivolve into it
    If Veedramon will be available it will obviously be in the Veemon line.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey guys i was hoping you could add more options or change or make it possible to change the outfit for the main characters, i hate yellow and i don't want my chara to wear throughout the rest of the game. Also just know that you have my full support, i've played the demo and it's awesome so far, my only concern is with the size of the digimon sprites both in battle and when walking around, the digimon partners look really small, so please increase their size, like for example Champions would be bigger than rookies and size increases when lvl increases. other than that great job, i can't wait to play the whole thing!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    There's a bug when you trade the first time with the guy who wants a numemon, the first trade is successful but the second time when you trade for a kokatorimon the game shuts down completely! plz fix asap

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Also please add the option to increase or decrease the music and sound levels, the sound is very loud, and stops me from listening to other music.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2019
    If anyone could be so kind as to post a brief digidex list, it would be so helpful!

Okay guys!
    Here's what I've discovered for what Digimon appearing which areas and when.
    Bit Forest (Day): Kunemon, Palmon, Vegimon, Wormmon, Floramon,
    Bit Forest (Night): Dokunemon, Aruraumon, Falcomon, DemiDevimon
    Mountain Route Pond (Day/Night): Otamamon, Gizamon, Yanmamon, M-Betamon
    Mountain Route Fishing (Day/Night): Otamamon, Crabmon, Gomamon, Syakomon
    Mountain Route Trail (Day/Night): Kokatorimon, Shamamon, Goblimon, Biyomon, Bearmon, Gotsumon.
    Scripted Events: Tentomon
    If anyone discovers a new one or One i missed Tell me about it and I'll update the list.

Palmon -> Togemon (lv 16)
    Fanbeemon -> Waspmon (lv 16)
    etc etc. I know most are intuitive but some mons have branched evos, so it'll be really useful

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    If anyone could be so kind as to post a brief digidex list, it would be so helpful!

Palmon -> Togemon (lv 16)
    Fanbeemon -> Waspmon (lv 16)
    etc etc. I know most are intuitive but some mons have branched evos, so it'll be really useful

veemon > xvmon (lv 16), but i want to know how to digivolve to veedramon
    biyomon > kokatorimon (lv 16 with low friendship, probably)
    shamanmon > fugamon (lv 16)
    m.betamon > morishellmon (lv 16 day)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Can "increase speed" mode be added for this game? For example, when pressing a button on keyboard, game speed in higher 1.5 or 2 times. Also, can custom controls also be added into this game?

Years
  • Hey guys i was hoping you could add more options or change or make it possible to change the outfit for the main characters, i hate yellow and i don't want my chara to wear throughout the rest of the game. Also just know that you have my full support, i've played the demo and it's awesome so far, my only concern is with the size of the digimon sprites both in battle and when walking around, the digimon partners look really small, so please increase their size, like for example Champions would be bigger than rookies and size increases when lvl increases. other than that great job, i can't wait to play the whole thing!
    Maybe we'll add different sprites for both heroes and an option for increase/decrease sound volume, nice idea :)

Can "increase speed" mode be added for this game? For example, when pressing a button on keyboard, game speed in higher 1.5 or 2 times. Also, can custom controls also be added into this game?
    We'll see, however thank you for your suggestions. About Veedramon guys, its already in the game but not in the beta. He'll return as a Veemon evolution. If you want, you can suggest how to evolve into Veedramon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    First congratulations for this amazing game. You will add in future baby forms (botamon, tanemon...), Mega II (Milleniumon...) and ADN fusions? Regards from Spain. ;)

Back