• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Camera

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well later today or tomorrow I am going to shop for a digital camera and maybe some more DS Lite games. Man it has been weeks since I touched my DS Lite. It is just sitting there by my computer desk. Yeah I just need more games for it.

The games I am getting are Pokemon Diamond and if I still have some money left. The New Super Mario Bros.

But I am looking into a digital camera, I just need to find which one. I probably end up with a Sony or a Canon because those are good.

We shall see.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Digital cameras are awesome. I got some more DS Lite games, I reccomend Nintendogs and MySims Kingdom. BTW, Merry Christmas Lucy <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I decided to wait til tomorrow to get one. I am trying to compare and read reviews of digital cameras I been looking for. And I have to be sure they have it in stock. I heard of Nintendogs, but not MySims Kingdom. I need to find out what is that one is about.

But I am getting Diamond and The New Super Mario Bros. or Cooking Mama(if I have enough money). *sigh* It is nice to play video games again, but I don't play it often. D:

Aww, thanks! Merry Christmas to you too! <3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Cooking Mama and Cooking Mama 2 are win. But play 1 first, things will make sooooooooooo much more sense ;D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    XD I got the new Pokemon Ranger for Christmas and completed it today! ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes Mario. I am finally getting one after three years of putting it off. I just want to get one that makes good pictures and it is in my price range(less than $250). I think I will end up with a Sony.

to Rachellder: Oh don't worry I am going to play the first one. And I found out the first one is cheap. So I hope after I get Diamond, New Super Mario Bros, I will get Cooking Mama too.

to .Pichu-kun: Wow, dang! You beat that game in the same day you got it. That is very nice! I remember my brother used to do that. He will get a game and then play it til he beats it. And he played this one game and he beat it in a day. XD

Last edited:
    Back