• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Discovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
  • I'm sorry if this has already been found out, and if it has, please close this topic.

BUT!

In Black/White, if your Pokemon is Level 100 the EV training stats actually show up in the stats.

For example, if I get the average 63 points for special attack, they WILL be added to the in-game stats so you can visibly see them.

I'm not to sure if this is the case during lower levels.

I recently noticed this when I EV trained my Flygon, previous Special attack was 167, and when I checked after EV training it was 230.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    ihmmm, never noticed... when you get a level 1 and started feeding it vitamins the stats change also
    example
    Bisharp 6 attack >7 attack after vitamins and it still level 1

ihmmm, never noticed... when you get a level 1 and started feeding it vitamins the stats change also
    example
    Bisharp 6 attack >7 attack after vitamins and it still level 1

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've taken notice of this new in-game effect. But didn't we already know about this since B/W were released?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yup, it's known information. Thanks for informing those who don't know, though. :)

Discovery!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back