• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Discussion ] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

ɯιɳɳҽσɳʂɯσɾԃ

єηℓιgнтєηє∂
    Years
    I have yet to see a discussion thread the the upcoming Naruto game, so, here it is! This thread is to discuss all things involving Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for the PS3 and Xbox 360! Discuss away!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Finally! I've been waiting for the day that they make a Naruto game that has a LOAD of characters from the series rather than like 20 or 30. Not to mention it looks really smooth.

Honestly I never thought the day would come that Naruto would have a game similar to the Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi series, where they just grab almost all of the characters and pack them into one game as well as a full series story mode (to what they've reached so far, anyways).

Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Personally I can't wait for this game right now lol, I'm especially interested to see if there will be any original storylines apart from that of the anime though in all honesty like a clip in one of the videos for it on Youtube that showed Itachi having a short bout with Kisame before walking away with Tobi/Madara observing. I know it's kind of odd but it can lead to some pretty interesting character development imo.

Oh and the promotional vid for it too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrcYZaLsfQ

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Personally I can't wait for this game right now lol, I'm especially interested to see if there will be any original storylines apart from that of the anime though in all honesty like a clip in one of the videos for it on Youtube that showed Itachi having a short bout with Kisame before walking away with Tobi/Madara observing. I know it's kind of odd but it can lead to some pretty interesting character development imo.

Oh and the promotional vid for it too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrcYZaLsfQ

By original story lines apart from the Anime, do you mean more side stories to develop the characters? Or something like a filler, with original enemies?

I'd be interested in extra character back story not seen in the Anime/Manga, but I can't stand Naruto filler. Plus in past Naruto games when they tried to fit filler in the story mode, it was usually pretty bad, haha. :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

By original story lines apart from the Anime, do you mean more side stories to develop the characters? Or something like a filler, with original enemies?

I'd be interested in extra character back story not seen in the Anime/Manga, but I can't stand Naruto filler. Plus in past Naruto games when they tried to fit filler in the story mode, it was usually pretty bad, haha. :P

I mean side stories for the most part but it would be pretty cool to see some original characters if there was going to be filler too.

Amen to that lol, it would give characters with a lesser role such as the members of Team Hebi/Taka excluding Sasuke some much needed development that they didn't get very much of imo but that's just an example there lol. I'd definitely like to see characters along the lines of Hidan and Kakuzu get some development in the game as well in all honesty lol.

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
    I'm looking forward to tearing it up with Kakashi and Pain some more!

The Mizukage with her lava style jutsu is boss too :D

Years
    Tell you what, I might look into getting this.
    It looks rather nice and with the inclusion of loads of different people, it does look promising.​

Back