• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Team Ideas!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's all in the title! :3

What do you think will be Ash's final team? Or any of the other main characters, including Team Rocket and the given rival(s).

I really hope Ash gets a Tsunbeaa (the big ice bear thing)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Pikachu, Mijumaru final evo, Pokabu final evo, Mamepato final evo, and some random Gen 4 Mon!

Blew

Blew Your Mind!
    Years
  • I can see Ash having Chillachino somewhere in his team. Other that that (and Pikachu obviously), I'm not sure.

EDIT: Oh, Jaroda, Enbuoo and Daikenki will most likely be in his team as well.

Last edited:

Samoo

GPX+ Fan ~ Click The Eggs :]
    Years
  • I think he could possibly have Meguroko on his team... and it's evo's.. I don't know why though. Also, Mijumaru + Evo's.

But apart from that, I don't really know... might get a Tsutaja too but who knows?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • My Guess :
    Pikachu *
    Daikenki *
    Kenhorou *
    Gigear/Gigigear
    Muurando
    ?????????

* = He'll definantly have

M. Dent

Trial Triangle
    Years
  • I don't think he'll get the Tsutarja family line this time. If he does, I'll be disappointed.

He'll have at least up the the 2nd evo of Mijumaru, Pikachu and the final evo of Mamepato

Years
  • Next major characters pokemon

This thread is for team speculation for the major characters
    (even team rocket or rivals)
    Post only if you now about japanese anime.

pikachu (duh)
    mamepato (already captured) and evos
    mijumaru (confirmed) and evos
    pokabu to chaobuu
    yanappu - yanakki ( i think he may capture a tsutaja and trade it with dento)

wildcard:

moguryu
    ishizumai and evo
    and agirudaa (just a wild guess)

Pd: delete it if the post doesnt follow the rules

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I wonder if Iris will specialize in Dragon types.

And if all her Pokemon travel in her hair.

LOL.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • jlampard, I merged your thread idea with an already existing thread on Ash's possible team. However, I've expanded the topic of the OP so it can fit in with all major characters.

Starting with Ash, I can see him obtaining all three starters again. Considering the writers are trying to reflect on the original series a bit more, I would think it's possible. Although, I'd wish for Ash to just capture Tsutaja and Mijumaru and have their evolutionary line, while Iris captures Pokabu herself so it wouldn't have to evolve (at least not farther than its second stage anyway).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Here's something else I thought up for a character's team: James with Marakacchi. It's a Grass Pokemon based on a cactus (like Cacnea), continuing the running gag of James getting hurt by his Grass Pokemon whenever he brings them out of their Poke Balls.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • What Pokemon will Ash get next?

I will warn that there is spoilers,so do not read if you do not want to be spoiled.

Well as you know Ash already has 4 pokemon in his Isshu Team.
    Pikachu
    Mamepato
    Mijumaru
    Pokabu.

So which pokemon do you think he will get next and will he catch more then 5 or 6 this time?

I for one think he is going to get all the starters this time. He hasn't doen that in a while and he already has 2 of them.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I don't think he's gonna get the other starter, it's kind of annoying seeing him with the grass starter in every generation.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I really do think he is going to get a Tsutarja. One of the episodes name, sounds like he will obtain a Tsutarja. I have this feeling that he will get a Meguroko for some reason. At the end of B/W 03, we saw Meguroko with a happy expression, so he might come back in a later episode.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I think he will get Meguroko and possibly Tsutarja. Wait, maybe Dento will have Tsutarja? Possibly. As Barrage has said, meguroko did have an expression on his face so it might be true.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Tsutarja is already owned by Shooti. Anyway, as for the Pokemon he may get, he'll probably end up with Kurumiru or Meguroko on his team.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I guess Ash will get a Tsutaja, considering that he already has two of the starter Pokemon. I would actually love to see the complete trio with Ash, for the sake of yet another similarity with the first season.
    As for Iris, I don't really know, maybe some cute Pokemon?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I think Ash's team will be:
    1. Pikachu
    2. Daikenki
    3. Warubiru
    4. Kenhorou
    5. Hiyappu or Boappu
    6. Kojondo maybe.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I hope he gets a Dragon or a Ghost type, besides Gible he's never actually had a dragon or ghost type on his team. He had Haunter for like 2 episodes and Gible for like two battles. Maybe a Monozu or a Pururiru.

Back