• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Dude, you don't style your hair any more than I do.

Anyway, thanks for participating up until now, but it's pretty clear that Karli's won. XD; Feel free to keep voting, I guess. x:

Style? My hair is a bird's nest that is lucky to get shampooed. XD I think it's a safe generalization to say that most girls put more effort into their appearance than guys do.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Wow, FlameJuli is absolutely GORGEOUS. Oh mewthree i think the correct term would be SCENE, sike jp =P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I VOTE MAYZ!! Sorry Sachi you're pretty and all but Mayz is like prettier ._.
x3

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
munna, you look like you're going to eat someone's face -shot'd-

That's somewhat meant to be a compliment xDD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Ever heard of the phrase AH MUNNA EAT CHOO? … yea…
I don't think I could have it any other way…

Also Pikabloo you kinda look paranoid …

Years
i'm getting lots of nice replies <3 i love u all for like um... lying to me about my looks ^.^

and everyone ive seen are so cute ^.^ and um... im bad at english so i forgot the word i was going to use.. lol

Juli
xXx

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Psshht, why thank you Kat, but I saw your pics on the old picture thread, your hotter =P
P.S Flamejuli, i dont think anyone was lying =]]

<33

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Sachi, your hair is on a different level from Mayz. Unfortunately, that level isn't as high as his. So, uh, Mayz pwns, kthnxbai

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Karli's hair>Marz genetic white-kid hair.

I remember that was my first impression of you. xD

Your hair still kicks ass, and I would totally punch an emo kid in the face for it, but..meh..

I should've been in that contest with you guys so i could brush out my hair like William Murderface, which is like, a default win.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
i'm getting lots of nice replies <3 i love u all for like um... lying to me about my looks ^.^

and everyone ive seen are so cute ^.^ and um... im bad at english so i forgot the word i was going to use.. lol

Juli
xXx
If anyone was lying when they said you look beautiful then they're just inconsiderate jerks.

Your hair still kicks ass, and I would totally punch an emo kid in the face for it, but..meh..

I should've been in that contest with you guys so i could brush out my hair like William Murderface, which is like, a default win.
Um... I don't think William Murderface's hair would be a default win without the awesomeness that is the actual look of Murderface.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
k

Kaaaaarli, your hair is always so freaking awesome and it still looks great :D
Maaaarz, lovely hair as well of course
Trainer Kat, I am soooooo jealous of your ability to ALWAYS take great pictures. love your new hair too btw.

I also posted up a new picccture~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Ahh Kels, you're always so pretty <333 And your hair looks fine :3

And you're as pretty as ever too, Karli-li <3

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Thanks for the votes for Marzy's and my Hair Contest, everyone. \o/ MY HAIR IS CLEARLY BETTTTTER.
Actually, I vote for Marzy. XD Can I even do that?

Nice pics everyone. (b")b

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years

What >0
Marz's hair pwns! And Michael not to like rain on your parade but um...you like...dont really have that much hair ._.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
Years
Nobody talks about Murderface like that. His hair is only slightly inferior to mine, but it's not his fault. My hair is soft, silky, beautiful, it flows in the wind. It is superior to all hair in the world.

But his is a close second.

I believe I am going to have to issue a hair challenge to you sims. You and your hair are beyond formiddable , but I intend to usurp your glory and raise my lustrous locs to peerage.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Pssht, muh hurr is better then both of yours =P
And Ito you made me geek out =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back