• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Oh. Well. Darn.
    But I still got the song so I'm all happy xD

Lol yep.

I just googled the lyrics from the youtube video he was watching and it came up as Trouble by NeverShoutNever. :B I like the song Yourbiggestfan better, but eh. xD

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, if you're going to post the same pictures on every forum you go on Mr.Master, mind at least getting a couple of new pictures along with it?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Those are my newest pictures....
    on most forums I have other pictures posted, but since I'm new here, those are my most recent.
    is that a problem? its not like a take pictures every day..

I want that car.
    I want that jet.
    That apple computer in the background is nice as well. lol

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I WANT THAT CAR!!! *_* You are a very lucky man! I should have kept my old boyfriend, his mother was the head of proctor and gamble, more powerful than oprah. *Sigh* Oh wellz, money can't buy love I guess.

I posted new pics of myself on Laker Fest, last friday. As of then I am "officialy:" a Senior! Yeah!

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    As of then I am "officialy:" a Senior! Yeah!

Congrats on senior ness :D I'm still a sophomore for like a month )=

And uhm yea, once I figure out how to fix my camera (dropping it out of a car going 50 mph is not a good idea, kids) I'll upload some pics from the gig I had last week with my band :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    hell ya senior year...i remember that....o wait that's this year coming up...:D

well anyways, since my other photos are pretty old i'll see if i can find some time to post some recent ones tommorrow

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Congrats on senior ness :D I'm still a sophomore for like a month )=

And uhm yea, once I figure out how to fix my camera (dropping it out of a car going 50 mph is not a good idea, kids) I'll upload some pics from the gig I had last week with my band :D
    ...<_<; Oh Nemaru.
    But wow. That Jet and Car... SHINY! I love shinyness xD
    and lol @ the "Mona Lisa" like picture.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    All the men up in here look really cute. XD

Shine Murkrow, I LOVE the last picture.

You and her look really happy Edward. *Pops confetti* Congrats
    I just added pictuers, and because I was in a musical, thats why I wasn't on, so I have pics of me in embarassing 80's clothing. >.<

And you and Camisado look happy too!

So many happy couples...
    thanks starchild :D haha..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back