• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    attention huh? well i wasnt expecting any comments about my picture xD. but i dont really care about attention :P. im not jealous. but its nice once in a while.... :D

You are still awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Ur eyes are so cute. U should be on Disney Channel.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    disney channel? ha sorry. their all too "hyper" if u know what i mean xD. but thankz anywayz :P nice picture with that girl Haza ; )

yeah ppl say i have nice eyes xD. idk why.... their just brown lol.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • disney channel? ha sorry. their all too "hyper" if u know what i mean xD. but thankz anywayz :P nice picture with that girl Haza ; )

yeah ppl say i have nice eyes xD. idk why.... their just brown lol.
    Nice eyes don't always have to be a "special" color, and yours are pretty nice, haha. xD Even if they're brown, that doesn't change it.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    enViable is pretty cute. I guess I love UK guys.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • Haha. Who doesn't love UK guys? Nearly everyone I know favors them over.. 90% of the other people in the world. Which is impressive..

That's because we're hawt :P
    Haha, I'm only kidding :D

But Damn Just got a notification the replies in this thread, I forgot i even posted my pic here, Haha, Damn :P

*Removes Pic* :P

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    You all are decently attractive, but let's be real....I don't think anyone can compare to me. And if you disagree, prepare to feel the wrath of my Hello Kitty Blade!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    90% of the world prefer UK dudes?! wow... then what's the percent for asians? 3% haaaa... hello kitty blade? what's it gonna do? turn me into a kitty? LOL...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hold up, I never said I prefer them. I am actually attracted to colored/exotic people more. But if I was to fall for a white guy, he would be from the UK(minus the bad teeth stereotype).

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • You all are decently attractive, but let's be real....I don't think anyone can compare to me. And if you disagree, prepare to feel the wrath of my Hello Kitty Blade!

Oh Noez :(
    please don't strike me with the wrath of your hello kitteh blade!!!

Hold up, I never said I prefer them. I am actually attracted to colored/exotic people more. But if I was to fall for a white guy, he would be from the UK(minus the bad teeth stereotype).

Bad Teeth StereoType?
    I've NEVER heard of this, Most guys i know take alot of pride in their teeth actually :)

lol at 'cute'
    thanks alot. i do have a little italian in me...but not much. about 16%

16%? how accurate :P
    What's that? like.. 4/25 xD
    You know your family tree rather well :P

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • 16%? how accurate :P
    What's that? like.. 4/25 xD
    You know your family tree rather well :P

Well I know my dad was 32% but I don't know how...

I've been told it halves each generation so...

My Italian blood shows in my eyes and my food preference but not my football skills!

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • 90% - that figure is definitely high. Way high.

It's about right :P Haha
    Well.. C'mon.. If an English guy (not one from up north, I mean London area :P) goes to say.. America, Alot!! of American girls will like them and think they're "hot".

Apparently it's our accent too.. :-/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back