• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Aw, thank you Candy Christina. I'm so un-self-confident, it's really nice when people say those kinds of things about me. I thought the pictures turned out awful, but everyone hates their own photos. So... XD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Aw, thank you Candy Christina. I'm so un-self-confident, it's really nice when people say those kinds of things about me. I thought the pictures turned out awful, but everyone hates their own photos. So... XD

I'm the same way. :B I hate my own photos, but people say they like them, and then it's vice versa when I say something nice about someone elses photos. It's weird. o_o

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Holy crud, everyone is like. Mini models here. Jealousy :B rawrrrr

Only the people who know they're attractive and want to be told it again will post here.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Oh.. thats true. :/ Though some people may be like me and just wanting to say stuff about other people xD;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Only the people who know they're attractive and want to be told it again will post here.

So?
    I think a lot of the people here are stunners, and if you got it, flaunt it. In my case I just like to show people the great memories (or missing ones in the case of some pics) I have with my friends.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Some people might think that you are fishing for compliments here.

I think that I am alright looking to be honest.
    I am not up myself, but I am not going to lie. =]

Though... my recent pic doesn't show that much XD

Lol, nah. I was just saying how I feel. xD

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I'm not attractive but I still post here. xD
    Lawl, Nem you're not that bad.. but admit it, you want girls' attention. =P I know you well enough to say that.

But yeahh, some people are here to try to just get people to suck up, which I can't stand, rawr. >_<

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Lawl, Nem you're not that bad.. but admit it, you want girls' attention. =P I know you well enough to say that.

But yeahh, some people are here to try to just get people to suck up, which I can't stand, rawr. >_<

Lol yea, true, but not from that comment I said about me being ugly :B Me and pretty much 99% of every teenage boy want girls attention; shouldn't be that new. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    attention huh? well i wasnt expecting any comments about my picture xD. but i dont really care about attention :P. im not jealous. but its nice once in a while.... :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Okie... more pictures... thats scary I was only going to post one set of pictures and run again. xD
    Ah well... more up for ya all.

Crissy xX

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    what do bunny ears have to do with Lindt chocolate? xD

xD OH, I forgot that part. Its because it was an easter special thingy, order.. er.. well, honestly I have no darn idea. I ordered chocolate and got bunny ears. But I'm not complaining!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back