• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    It's about right :P Haha
    Well.. C'mon.. If an English guy (not one from up north, I mean London area :P) goes to say.. America, Alot!! of American girls will like them and think they're "hot".

Apparently it's our accent too.. :-/

Perhaps in one of those states where there's inbreeding but otherwise...no.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • Perhaps in one of those states where there's inbreeding but otherwise...no.

Haha, I'm serious, I havn't been to the US, but alot of friends of mine have. And they know what i mean. I also have alot of friends over there, both male and female.. All Agree with me :D

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Haha, I'm serious, I havn't been to the US, but alot of friends of mine have. And they know what i mean. I also have alot of friends over there, both male and female.. All Agree with me :D

Well, I lived in the UK for a time, and I have to disagree. And since I live in the US, that ups its hotness factor by about ten billion.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Omg Tiny, you look EXACTLY like my English teacher. That's a compliment, btw, as he's the epitome of awesome.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I just posted a new pic of me for no reason at all. *stares at Haza*

It was the first pic I took today and I touched it up to make it look sexy. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just posted a new pic of me for no reason at all. *stares at Haza*

It was the first pic I took today and I touched it up to make it look sexy. xD

I still consider you my PC crush babe. Sorry Edward Cullen! Its something about the way his face is shaped.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • XXXBurningStarIV... Like.. Damn, That's what i'd choose, Haha.
    I'm rather picky though :P *sigh*

Oh well.. :D
    Shame she's 19 eh? :P
    Haha

Will take another pic or two tomorrow, since the ones i posted earlier are like.. Oldddd :)

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
  • OMG, Red that first picture is so adorable, look at those curly locks!
    i know, what happened, right?
    :D haha yeah. my hair is extremely curly. I grew it past my shoulders once. Crazy stuff. You can't really tell now that it's short again.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Nice pics, people. =D
    Edward Cullen Cool mohawk. ;)
    XXXBurningStarIV Raichu pic is the coolest.
    MVTM I like you're pose. You're just leaning back in the chair, cheering or something. xD
    Angela Dang, you're pretty. :)
    Smiles Vampie! I liked red better. =P you and your friend are both cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back