• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well still, you can't ask people to vote for you either.
    I'm saying this on the basis that no one has ever gotten that many votes so fast as well as the fact that your signature isn't the best. Not to mention the fact that there is only a few comments on the thread. Now, if everyone commented I wouln't be so annoyed. At least then we'd know the member behind the mask.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well let an Admin check it out if you want too. =), Because i know I'm not cheating. ^__^

And it's only 19. Not 20. I accidentally voted for myself. >.<. Sorry about that. XD;;.

It's best that you get that clarified before you get disqualified.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Also you voted for yourself?
    I mean there are very few rules in SOTW and you managed to bypass it? I think maybe you wanted to see how many votes you had.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm sorry but where did Cherry. spring 20 votes from?
    Some how I think there's been a little cheating. It might be bold to say but only a few people have commented on SOTW and next thing a member has 20 votes over night? Also it seems a little odd to me that she also have 15 or 16 accounts. I'm sorry but it's a little unfair to see that. This is why we should have an open poll.
    It's things like this that make me refrain from entering.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions this quickly.
    I used to come visit G&P and go to the SotW voting, vote on the poll and leave without a comment.

It would have been best ask before accusing someone of thing they have done, or not done.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • When i first clicked the thread. I voted for myself. Now when i scrolled it down. I saw the second rule " Do not Vote For Yourself "
    That's all what i did. End! :X

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well anyway I would also like to point out that Cherry.'s entry breaks sig limits.
    I jumped to conclusions because this isn't the first time she's done something like this.
    Here is the sig: 526x310
    https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab284/Candace-Chan/lp2-1.png

Was there a limit from the beginning? I suppose Angela should make it clear in the submission thread then i suppose. Or when posting the Poll should have taken it out as it didn't meet the requirements.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • 500x300 Rule is not stated: ( And it's my first time to join in this contest so I'm not familiar with it )

• Limit: one entry per person.
    • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    • You may edit your banners once you submit them.
    • You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    • All entries must be made during the SoTW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well I'm just assuming there should be as this is Signature of the week after all and if it can't be used as a signature what's the point?
    You might as well enter a wallpaper.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well I'm just assuming there should be as this is Signature of the week after all and if it can't be used as a signature what's the point?
    You might as well enter a wallpaper.

You do have a point there.
    As i said maybe this should be stated in the rules to make it easier for those who enter it the first time see it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah it is but you've just ignored my point.
    Your sig might as well be a wallpaper.
    Anyway, I have proof that you've asked people.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I know it is not but you might as well try putting a wallpaper in your sig as it is still breaking sig limits!
    Well someone told me you asked them to vote for you.
    You also voted for yourself.
    Your signature breaks sig limits.
    And it's not even that good compared to some of the others.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Okay. If you want me to be disqualified in this contest. Then fine. I'm disqualified.

But remember, The decision still depends on the staff members and the hostess.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    No. I dislike cheating & dishonesty when it comes to others puttingin a lot more effort than you have.

Anyway, well done trying to cheat your way into SOTW, I hope you're proud.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Sorry but it's not stated on the rules.

• Limit: one entry per person.
    • Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    • You may edit your banners once you submit them.
    • You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    • All entries must be made during the SoTW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back