• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

discussion?

Greenette

is a spy
    Years
    Is there a general discussion board? There's all form of discussion boards here but I can't find one that doesn't have a little theme. See, I wanted to start a topic but it fits in none of these categories.. if there is such a place but there was just too much maple syrup in my eyes when I looked could you direct me to ?

Years
    Well, there are 4 different 'other' boards.

Other Trivia (click me to go to the board) - Here you can post in different forum games, but this board doesn't add to your post count

Other Clubs (click me to go to the board) - This board is where you can join different clubs that aren't related to Pokemon.

Other Voting Polls (click me to go to the board) - This is one of the main off-topic boards where you can vote and take part in different topics.

Other Chat (click me to go to the board) - This board is for any other discussion that isn't covered by other boards.

These boards are all located here (click me to go to the forum) or at the bottom of the forum.
    Hope this helps you.​

Last edited:
    Back