• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Distorted Pokédex (help!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Hello
    I have no idea what has happened to the Pokédex but I want to fix it. [pictures below]

Distorted Pokédex (help!)

Thanks in advance!
    PD: I had edited the Pokédex entries using PokémonGameEditor before this happened, but besides that I haven't touched anything relating to the Pokédex.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    I had a similar issue and I expanded the number of pokemon with PGE, though PGE wasn't the problem. I fixed my issue by naming the new Pokemon before editing anything else such as their stats after expansion. In my case, I didn't touch upon the Pokedex entries.

edit: In my case, the glitch occured right after I edited the stats of the new pokemon without giving them names first.

Years
    Did we ever fix this? I have the same bug. I have not installed the dynamic palette patch. I can post my change log if it would help!

EDIT: Fixed. Check offset 451EC4 in your rom and a clean rom. Make sure they match. I required 2 byte changes to fix my glitch.

Last edited:
    Back