• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ummm.... I uh... Indeed, I see your logic.

Note - I'll be away from home for a week (ish), and I doubt I'll be able to post during that time, but I'll try.
    You still havent responded to me yet.... -_-

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I thought I'd wait for someone else to post, but I'll get a post up if you're that desperate...
    Always assume that Im that desperate :P Like i said, I dont like slow moving RPs, talking to people in there gives me somthing to do.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Me too!

*Notices lack of appostrafies in your post*
    The lack of grammar, it burns!
    Eh, takes to long for that little button, and Ill only do it if Im sayin 'em as in them, or something of that nature.

Its sad that were the only active peoples here. :(

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
  • WAIT! What are we all thinking?!?! Why haven't the Russians come into the questioning yet? Them and their bears on unicycles, could have taken rainbowmunchies! >:0 That would explain her icon hint! Those clever clever bears.....

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It is rather vexing. :P But I remain hopeful Rainbow returns.
    Yes yes, you keep hopping. Mean while, I'll go bug her brother to get her to come back from the OTHER Rp site. Yes my good friends, she is cheating on us.

*Duhnduhnduhnnnnnn!!!!!!*

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • how... how did you know? ;A; I amz cheating!!!

But I grew bored of being crazy cat lady, and so I amz back. YELLOW!

*runz off to post*

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    how... how did you know? ;A; I amz cheating!!!

But I grew bored of being crazy cat lady, and so I amz back. YELLOW!

*runz off to post*
    Your brother sold you out for some airplane peanuts :P

Posts are fun! Pls be more active, you have a rp, and your only here like once a week Q.Q

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • eh. i was really active for a while, but it seemed like there were so many who only came on once a week, there was no point in being so active. There was that lull where no one posted for a full week, and I just got sick of it. Why should I wait around, when there's an entire community that I get updates on my posts from like every three minutes?

And I will be on more often, but I have been off for a while, and what have I missed? Hardly anything. Like three posts on the Crystal, a page on Extermination, and four posts on Pkmn Transformation, which don't even matter cuz all my pals ditched me. Extermination has gotten rather boring, between being stuck in a building and missing the raid entirely somehow, and every other RP I joined has died before it even began!

I am ranting, but I am right. Ya gotta admit that much. But I do feel bad about sorta abandoning you Distorted World peeps, which is why I promise to definitely be more active on here. :/

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    eh. i was really active for a while, but it seemed like there were so many who only came on once a week, there was no point in being so active. There was that lull where no one posted for a full week, and I just got sick of it. Why should I wait around, when there's an entire community that I get updates on my posts from like every three minutes?

And I will be on more often, but I have been off for a while, and what have I missed? Hardly anything. Like three posts on the Crystal, a page on Extermination, and four posts on Pkmn Transformation, which don't even matter cuz all my pals ditched me. Extermination has gotten rather boring, between being stuck in a building and missing the raid entirely somehow, and every other RP I joined has died before it even began!

I am ranting, but I am right. Ya gotta admit that much. But I do feel bad about sorta abandoning you Distorted World peeps, which is why I promise to definitely be more active on here. :/
    Crystal you should be more active beacuse Link is waiting on you to post, and I fear that the Rp is dieing.

EX, we couldn't have been in the raid anyways, that was a TB thing -_- (people just dont get this...)

Here, Mew has been waiting for you to post for a while too, and we still have no clue what we are suppost to be doing.

(None of this post was to be mean, just to show you that you should be active at least once a day.)

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • I know. This RP is pretty much the only reason I came back. If I had known that being a Synthetic would be so boring, I would have signed up as a True Born. As for the Crystal, I really like that one too, so I feel bad about not coming on.

But it's just this and the Crystal. And I've literally signed up for 20-something RPs since I've been on here. >>;

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I know. This RP is pretty much the only reason I came back. If I had known that being a Synthetic would be so boring, I would have signed up as a True Born. As for the Crystal, I really like that one too, so I feel bad about not coming on.

But it's just this and the Crystal. And I've literally signed up for 20-something RPs since I've been on here. >>;
    Unfortanatily they die pretty fast. I belive that the average life of a Rp is a week, and they barley get past the first post. I've joined 5 Rps since Ive been here. The first one got a decent way in, then died. Then EX, Crystal, This, and some other one where I only posted once.

All those Rps wont die ifs I gots anything to say bout it!

*Flag waves off in the distance behind me*

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • *sneaks in*

*looks around*

*AHEM*

It is my deepest, deepest regret to inform you that... well it seems Distorted World has bit the dust. To be honest, I never had a very good plot {PLOT? What's a plot?!} planned out for it anyway. It was more one of those, "Oh, I have the basic idea, I'm sure the rest will come as I go along" type dealies.

*Awkward Silence*

Why, you ask? IDK... Doesn't every RP die on here eventually? Who am I, a mere mortal, to try and destroy a pattern that has become so deeply ingrained in the ways of this here forum, that most RPs don't make it past the sign-up phase?

*sigh*

Anyway, through no fault of anyone, I am shutting this down. X75, don't worry, I'll be around to play The Crystal, but you guys don't deserve to force yourselves into posting on a RP that is obviously going to crash and burn in the near future. I've done that-- put my heart and soul into writing posts, hoping that perhaps my stressed participation will spark it back to life-- and it has never brought me anything but disappointment, and frustration at the person running it.

So yea, this is dead, and of course I had to be as theatrical as possible about it. Or at least, as theatrical as the limits of my writing skills at 2:30 in the morning will let me go. So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye, and all that jazz. It was fun, but it's all over now.

*Awkward Bow*

*Sneaks Out of Thread*

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
  • *Lets out soundless gasp with squeak*

B-B-But.....it had such potential *sniff* ...

I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT TO END LIKE THIS!! \(.\ /.)/

Rainbowmunchies if your dropping this RP may i step in and try to rekindle it as the new RP mod? I really like this storyline and wish to stick with it :3 Not to mention, I'm on the computer a lot so i'll be able to check in frequently.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *Lets out soundless gasp with squeak*

B-B-But.....it had such potential *sniff* ...

I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT TO END LIKE THIS!! \(.\ /.)/

Rainbowmunchies if your dropping this RP may i step in and try to rekindle it as the new RP mod? I really like this storyline and wish to stick with it :3 Not to mention, I'm on the computer a lot so i'll be able to check in frequently.
    Nice angery sorccerer face you have there.

I would say wait for the weekend to call it dead. Some people have lives durring the week. Thats what happened to my Rp.
    "Sigh, Rps dead everyone..."
    "WHAT?!?!?! NOOOO!!!! *posts*"
    "Uhhhh, ok then. Guess its not dead..."

Back