• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    SUs are now CLOSED.
    STORY THREAD (w/plot and such)

Distorted World

A Pokemorph RP by RainbowMunchies

[PG-16] for violence, swearing, romance, and anything else that might happen along the way.

Accepted SUs
    (in no particular order)

RainbowMunchies
    Spoiler:

MewHigurashi
    Spoiler:

MaxW@ru
    Spoiler:

PerfectMonster
    Spoiler:

GrifSpark
    Spoiler:

Aza Spade
    Spoiler:

X75Flames
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    If you don't mind I would like to reserve a spot if at all possible, I'll start getting to work on my SU now and edit this to make it my SU so it don't fill this with spam.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Sure thing! I'll put you on the list, but you don't really need a reservation. At the end of nine days, I am going to look at all the SUs and pick the best for the story. :3

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    I have a question for you, I know they have to be the same type but what if the Pokemon evolves out of the type they share?

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Oh wow, good question. Hmmm.... well have them start as the same, but they can evolve out I guess. *didn't think of that...*

It's not (as of now) detrimental to the story, so for now, my answer is: As long as they start out the RP as the same type. :3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Oh wow, good question. Hmmm.... well have them start as the same, but they can evolve out I guess. *didn't think of that...*

It's not (as of now) detrimental to the story, so for now, my answer is: As long as they start out the RP as the same type. :3
    Eevee problems? Hehe. Alright, I'll get started on my SU now.

Can I cut down on some of the thing in the SU, and put them in one? You have like three sections for apperance :P

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I'd like it if you kept them separated, just to make sure that you have everything. I like detail, if you haven't noticed. lulz. I suppose for the paragraph limit, quality>quantity. If you can give me detailed description under 5 sentences, then bravo to you. :3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'd like it if you kept them separated, just to make sure that you have everything. I like detail, if you haven't noticed. lulz. I suppose for the paragraph limit, quality>quantity. If you can give me detailed description under 5 sentences, then bravo to you. :3
    No, I'm going to seperate them into a few paragraphs, but would like to keep them in one section.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    SU submission~!

Human Character
    Name:
    Airi Fuzen "Kuromi"
    Sex: Female
    History: Kuromi grew up in a very plain town close always close to the forest or beach settings, she was an only child and very thankful for that since she hated having to many people around her, she didn't mind company and welcomed it too, but she liked her privacy more than anything in the world. Nothing much more exciting happened in her life other than her parent's divorce, never much cared for either parents trivial matters within their marriage problems.
    She was indeed a strange child, Kuromi loved dead things and had an obsession for anything crazy or abnormal. But sadly in her town,forests, and beaches exciting things never occurred, she had a craving for the city life, the weird, the bizarre, the out of norm! Such a laid-back life was nice but she needed some excitement for christ sakes!

During the age of 12, After a night of withstanding her stuffy and boring home, she needed an escape so during the night she decided to take a small camping trip for the night, in the forest close by. while searching for fire wood, she caught the glimpse of something....out of norm in background, almost like an alien venus fly trap. Going closer she saw that it was larger than her entire torso! "Amazing..." she thought as she tentatively inched her hands for a tiny poke, it felt so bizarre to her...so..furry? Kuromi surprised looked down into the bushel of ferns it sprouted from and caught sight of the trap connected to the head of a pokemon. A male Mawile to be exact! "How curious! such a thing in a forest? aren't they particularly found in caves?" She quickly thought as she stared in awe at the creature. It appeared to be out cold, a little skinny too. So she immediately scooped the little wonder up and headed home to care for it. . after a few weeks it finally awakened and gosh be darned, it seemed enamored with her! Seriously it seemed in love with her, and never left her side. Kuromi got so attached to him and happy with it she named him Lance.
    Appearance: Pokemorph Pokemon:
    (Meowth)

Body
    : Kuromi stands at a 5 foot 6', She has short and thin, black hair, in which she died her bangs red. Her skin is a very alluring pale color, due to her distaste for going out where she lived, and her eyes are hazel.

Clothes: Kuromi now sports a two piece outfit, in which her navel is shown, the colors of this outfit consist of black and a neon green. Her top is a short zip-up hoodie, that stops just below her chest, the sleeves striped black and green, long enough to go to the tips of her fingers giving a childish air. The bottom,baggy and black short Khaki's held up by a large metal belt with the checkerboard pattern of neon green and black. Her accessories are a small,black hat with two large pointed ends that appear to look like cat ears, and her favorite black and white, converse all star shoes.

Pokemon Attributes: Through her Pokemorph, Kuromi acquired a pair of Meowth ears replacing her own and placed atop her head, a Tail, and the signature Meowth Charm weirdly askew near her right ear almost resembling a Barrette. Unfortunately her hands and feet now resemble the paws and feet of a Meowth, making it difficult to put on her favorite shoes and walk in them correctly as well as her hands still appearing a bit human but on the palm having those strange pink dots and retractable claws, making it difficult to hold things without dropping them and controlling her claws without accidentally cutting others,herself, or objects. In addition she also received the short attention span and huge interest in shiny things from a normal Meowth.

Personality: Kuromi was always a kind soul toward pokemon, and never abused them in anyway. Her personality often resembles a feline, which could explain her Meowth Pokemorph, During the day and when bored she positively radiates tired,easily agitated, and completely unfocused. But during the night and when she is entertained, she is the exact opposite! She is playful, teasing, and absolutely energetic, ready to go.

Pokemon Character
    Species
    :
    [Mawile]
    Sex: Male
    Nickname (if desired) : Lance
    History: Lance lived in the caves, near Kuromi's town. Mawile's are to live independently, Lance did just the same. His territory was within the cave until a careless mining development came along and trashed his cave, in which he in turn had to get out in order to find a new food source. Unfamiliar with the new landscape he stumbled around unable to find much but a few scraps, until he finally landed himself in the forest of Kuromi's estate, tired he let himself fall asleep, leaving his trap jaw open hoping to trap some food. But when he awoke he found himself oddly refreshed and full, upon looking up He fell in love with what he believed to be an angel in human disguise. Never leaving her side again, and constantly flirting with her as well.
    Appearance:
    Body:Lance now appearing human, turned out to be quite handsome,standing at a tremendous 6 foot 10', he has a well sculpted build but not to the point it's disgusting and sports a nice caramel tan, which doesn't go too dark, with beautiful crimson eyes to boot.
    Clothing: Lance's clothing, strangely reminding anyone of his former form, consisted of Yellow Hakama pants, and a Yellow Kendo top with black sleeves, which he leaves open baring his chest hoping to attract the attention of Kuromi. And he now carries a katakana, to complete his samurai look of course~. He does incidentally carry a distaste for wearing clothing now, since he did as a Pokemon never had to worry for such a thing.
    Pokemon Attributes: Lance now has very long black hair, in which he ties in an upwards ponytail where his trap jaw now stealthily resides in,able and ready to chomp at command.Forward, his bangs, resembling
    his old ears, part in the middle, but he himself has human ears now.
    Personality: Lance, no longer talking in meeps and squeaks, has acquired a deep and seductive voice *as he wished for as a pokemon*. His personality is still the same at heart, but is now expressed much easier through speech. Unlike Kuromi, he always seems to have a playful and teasing attitude. He enjoys flirting and cuddling with his owner Kuromi, and hopes to achieve a higher relationship, sometimes acting childishly boisterous about it annoying Kuromi to no end, but still endearing all the same; However, when serious he can take on dark and menacing persona no one could ever begin to fathom.
    RP Sample:

Kuromi giggled excitedly, twirling in front of a mirror, to marvel her new form after her amazing dream with the Lake Guardian, although she was a bit shorter and wasn't sure how she would ever explain this to her family, she finally felt the beginning of the excitement she had always craved for in her life.
    "Wow, I..I-I can't believe it....it was real..everything was!" She exclaimed with awe.
    "K-Kuromi-chan! Y-you...I.." A voice uncertainly called from her doorway. Turning around Kuromi squealed with delight.
    "Holy ****! Lance! Oh my god..! You look fantastic!" She practically yelled as she glowered over his new found appearance.

Here's my submission~ I hope it's not too long.. >< Oh Crap,....I hope they didn't need to be the same pokemon 0_0 Then i'd need to rewrite alot of things! ><

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    No, they don't need to be the same pokemon. I had it as they needed to be the same type, but you know what? I don't remember why-- prolly for part of the plot that I edited out in my head. Don't worry about it, I am changing that now... >>;;

Lol, becoming part Meowth gave her ADD. That's so cute. >w<

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    No, they don't need to be the same pokemon. I had it as they needed to be the same type, but you know what? I don't remember why-- prolly for part of the plot that I edited out in my head. Don't worry about it, I am changing that now... >>;;

Teehee, your like a 5 year old girl looking through a store of puppies ^_^

Lol. So do we need to be the same type then? Dosn't affect my choice.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Nope. Not anymore.

*uses super godmodding powers to change it*

You and your poke can now be completely different if you'd like.

lol. and you're right X75. The thing I am most excited about is seeing all the uber-awesome adorable pokemorphs that I can choose from. XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Nope. Not anymore.

*uses super godmodding powers to change it*

You and your poke can now be completely different if you'd like.

lol. and you're right X75. The thing I am most excited about is seeing all the uber-awesome adorable pokemorphs that I can choose from. XD
    Rofl. Hey, shouldn't you be getting to bed? I'm going to have my SU up in about 30 min though if you want to wait :)

MewHigurashi

Years

Awww, you make me blush with your praise (^////^) Im glad you like it, someone who's constantly bored and lethargic getting a chance to break out of their cocoon and turn hyperactive is just an absolute dream i love, Did the same type idea somehow apply with some sort of partner fights where they help each other battle and do combo attacks or something? Because if so they could probably use their different types as an advantage to mix an attack up to become more powerful and lethal towards their opponent.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Did the same type idea somehow apply with some sort of partner fights where they help each other battle and do combo attacks or something? Because if so they could probably use their different types as an advantage to mix an attack up to become more powerful and lethal towards their opponent.

It was prolly something in my head like, "Arceus wants to make it equal, so he gives you the same power as your pokemon so you'll have to deal with having to learn to use it and deal with all the problems that go along with it."

But then in the story, I didn't want people to be two of the same pokemorph, so i changed it in my head to same type, but that's just silly. :P

I feel like a failure as an RP creator, lulz. You are all pointing out my mistakes rather well. XD

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Awww, you make me blush with your praise (^////^) Im glad you like it, someone who's constantly bored and lethargic getting a chance to break out of their cocoon and turn hyperactive is just an absolute dream i love, Did the same type idea somehow apply with some sort of partner fights where they help each other battle and do combo attacks or something? Because if so they could probably use their different types as an advantage to mix an attack up to become more powerful and lethal towards their opponent.
    Rofl, you guys use the same smily things :cer_laugh:

I prefer the lil animated ones :cer_smile::cer_tongue::cer_wink::cer_boogie:

It was prolly something in my head like, "Arceus wants to make it equal, so he gives you the same power as your pokemon so you'll have to deal with having to learn use it and all the problems that go along with it."

But then in the story, I didn't want people to be two of the same pokemorph, so i changed it in my head to same type, but that's just silly. :P

I feel like a failure as an RP creator, lulz. You are all pointing out my mistakes rather well. XD
    Your not a failure, just fix everything fast, and admit to nothing!

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

Years
    You and your darn animated smilies..In my day..we youngsters had to take our time reeaal slow *Grumbles like an old person* XDD Just kidding, But nah, your not terrible! Everyone makes mistakes so don't sweat it XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    You and your darn animated smilies..In my day..we youngsters had to take our time reeaal slow *Grumbles like an old person* XDD Just kidding, But nah, your not terrible! Everyone makes mistakes so don't sweat it XD
    In my day we didn't have Telivisons, be had somthing called a radio. What, your reaching for the remote? In my day we didnt have a remote, we had somthing called a nob. What, your trying to climb out that window? We didnt have windows back in my day, we escaped through somthing called a door. Reaching for a gun now? We didnt have guns in my day. We had somthing called muskets. Shooting that bullet at my? We didnt have buliets back in my day, we had something called arrows.

Trying to put my in a coffin? We didn't have coffins back in my day, we had something called a hole :P

Yelling at my grammer and spelling? We didnt have spell check back in my day, we had somthing called dirt.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Hey you! Spam in your own OOC thread as much as you want, but until my story is up, keep it to questions and your SU, woulda?

Thank you. ;3

*runs off to sleep*

Back