• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ditching my starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    I'm ditching my starter CHIMCHAR which is level 12 female.
    Im trading it aswell so if you want it ask, i will want something in return though.

But ive decided to make my main a Zubat and hopefully get it up to a Crobat ;)
    Its gonna be harder to complete but i thought i'd take up the challenge. Anyone got any tips/moves i can teach Zubat.
    If you do i'd appreciate it :)

WeavySean

Weavile Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    If it's possible, you could try to teach it Aerial Ace or Sludge Bomb. Or, since it will eventually be a Crobat, return would be a nice move for it to learn.

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    Go to Smogon.com and search Crobat up, it helps me lots of times, if you don't like the sets, take some ideas and make your own.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I really want your Chimchar.

I have some level 15-30 Pokemon for you to start with, just ask if you want something specific.
    Some ones you might be interested in...
    Level 28: Farfecht'd
    Level 24: Yanma
    Level 20: Craniados
    Level 14: Bronzor
    Level 16: Chingling

In the higher level range I have to offer...(None of these are EV'D, and assuming your new, all in the Sinnoh dex.)

Level 50: Hippowdon, Golbat
    Level 49: Pelipper
    Level 48: Dustox, Beautifly
    Level 40: Buizel, Snover

Years
    Well, that's nice, but this isn't the trading Section.
    If you want to trade off your Chimchar, go to the Trade Corner and post in the Quick Trade Thread. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back