• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sadly a lot of my criticism of murkuh could also be directed at my own country. Muh engineered social conditions, prison4profit and poor working class being used as cannon fodder in wars they don't understand.

There's also a chance that this man will one day lead our country. He kind of looks like he should be in a tv drama where he's a goofy politician by day and a perverse serial killer by night.
    [dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

When it comes to UK politics I can only bring myself to truly care about my local area. At national level it just becomes children in fancy suits trying to one up each other.

Years

The Austerity fetish in Europe was brought on by a mix of American Neoliberalism and German Hyperinflation worries.

Such a sad result when an increase in demand and spending was necessary to keep things afloat.

Anyways can't really talk about politics here, I thought this was all about entertainment? Oops. They're one and the same lelz.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

If this place is an entertainment only section then why are there so many conversations about weeb games? One of the few things less interesting than what you just said.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'd play a PC dating sim if there was an ending where most of the regulars in Discussions & Debates died and you got to cheat on Forum Games with Anime & Manga.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back