• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

As someone involved in media production, animation, and highly interested in mass-produced Japanese cartoons (as well as someone who loves meta things being meta), this hits all the right spots.

It even lets me giggle by myself for recognising the programs they're using.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

KyoAni's offering is loads of fun. It is pretty much their take on Rollercoaster Tycoon, right down to the mind reading. Also Kanye, 50 Cent and Queen Latifah are three of the main characters.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

Just got back from the Miku/Vocaloid Concert and Expo. Love the Len solo and Kaito songs. They should have had the twins sing a duet again. :(

They had all the official mascots at least. So much energy in that concert. :)

Years

Naw, already have a Kaito and Len/Rin shirt and Len Keychain from 3 years ago. I also already have a copy of Mikunopolis in LA on my laptop so yeah.

There wasn't really anything appealing being sold for me since I don't collect Nendroids. If there was a cool Len/Rin tshirt I might have gotten one.

Years

Not really a fan of western Pop music so this is one of the rare times I go to a live concert.

Started playing Rune Factory 4. Going to play a female toon this time...for a little while.

Also started Animal Crossing and Starfox...but these will be pretty much on hold.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well carp...library's closed, McD's kicks me out after an hour...today is gonna be BOOOORING

MLP MARATHON TIME

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. :)

And if I remember correctly this is usually the age at around which I'm suppose to have one of those silly "quarter life crisis" so to speak.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Can't say I've ever heard of anybody having a quarter life crisis. You are slap bang in the middle of the stage where lads mentally mature into real adults though, I would think.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You mean there was a time people matured into "adults". I wasn't aware.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back