• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I just now realised that since sex and six aren't homonyms in English like they are in Swedish, saying "sex appeal" in this context isn't as funny as I had thought.

Been playing through the ORAS demo, btw. I'm liking it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    That makes sense, I didn't even realize that there was a pun there. But if you add something related to the number six before it, it can work out regardless.

And speaking of fun (though, on that note, I'm sad that there's no Player Customization in ORAS. Sad, but my heart will go on) in my quest to dominate every animu on my list, I just finished Paranoia Agent. Satoshi Kon was a genius, and it really pains me that I only have World Apartment Horror left. His genius shines and soars in Paranoia Agent. And dat opening.

And...some other things. I really need to get work done.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Dem sexy sixes

NO CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION?!

WHYYYYYYYYY

...contests probably took all the accessories

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back