• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Eh, it's not like it was that high to begin with

People call me an idiot daily and I agree with them

I am well-versed in utterly useless knowledge

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Exactly. Having above average intelligence fucking sucks. I'd much rather be just as dumb as the next guy because I don't care enough about anything to use my intelligence anyway.

Yukari

Yeah... Life can fuck you over in any circumstance.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Or they'll give you the wrong job

"Oh, you lift heavy objects up and put them down? Congratulations, you're substituting for Advanced Economics"

"Oh, you're majoring in advanced economics? Go lift those heavy objects up and put them down"

Hm...my comedic routine needs work

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    "And the award for 'best generic statement to address concerns that others aren't supposed to know that you've heard award' goes to Ash Ketchum! Give him a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen."

"That seems like an awfully narrow award category. Isn't it hard to find participants?"

"I was making a joke."

"Oh..."

Sometimes it's hard to pretend you can't speak Pokémon

Pikachu loves calling him an idiot and all Ash can do is smile and call him adorable

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Now you're just being rude

Pikachu only mocks Ash because Ash was raised by pokemon and has had little interactions with humans

Although in that exchange, it was between Pikachu and Butterfree, who is extremely naive

There's a lot of fun lines in this story, but they're a pain to hammer out on a phone and the voice recognition software hates my voice

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

You tell me

There's a lot of stories with the same title, it's rather funny

Some in Naruto, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Tsubasa Chronicles...

Phone, stop creating weird links in my posts, and those popup ads are a pain in the plot

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Uh...HPMOR?

There's been a few times I've laughed and clapped, but they had to do with Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter

The writing for them is really good, and the Stan Lee and Jackson cameos are awesome

Yukari

Here I am. Looking at this conversation, not knowing what the heck you all are talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back