• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well, that's disgusting, not to mention horribly unsafe...

FNAF 3 Spoilers

Spoiler:

The games are fine, the fandom is not, especially when they start posting hilarious nonsensical theories that sound like something out of My Immortal

-

And on a more cheerful note...My Little Pony is going to feature Marxism, by having an entire town filled with Ponies with the same Cutie Marx...er...Marks, led by a Mayor Marx...er...Marks (Fan name)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

They're taking it up a notch this time

Ponies aren't allowed unique marks in the two-part series opener

"Society does not consist of individuals, but expresses the sum of interrelations...the production of too many useful things results in useless people"

Destroy it with Rainbows

...of course, I may be wrong, too early to tell, since it looks like the villain has an entire town under her thrall...

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Rainbows will take over the whole world. Destroy everything ever created with rainbows.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    224. TL;DR

"A true mechanic needs only two tools. WD-40 to make it go, and duct tape to make it stop."

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Eh, as I've stated here and elsewhere, it's about normal

-

"That was a mistake"

"Why? Because you have no one left to die for you?"

"I have nothing left to fear"

-

That episode was 22 minutes of pure epic

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Time for some Aria, which means it is also time for some comfy booze. What should I drink?
    Spoiler:

Years
    231. The only ones of those I recognize are Bailey's and Stella Artois, and I'm not a heavy drinker, so I don't think I could properly recommend anything except that you should probably drink something that's not recognizable in the middle of America.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Whichever has the highest concentrated alcohol amount

Or whatever alcohol jargon works

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'm not a heavy drinker, especially when compared to a lot my age and gender, but I do enjoy a glass or two throughout the week.

Stella is there for when pleb friends come around to watch football.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Yup, I do. I'd say ''of course, I'm English'' but I got quite into the NFL last season.

Our league is pretty mental right now. We can go second tonight, if we win our 7th in a row.
    [dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Last game, must have been close to 90mph.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back