• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

When mama isn't home...

Part One
    Spoiler:

Part Two
    Spoiler:

I play the oven as well

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I hope the neighbours don't complain.

My only knowledge of home-schooling comes from that American reality show about the family with like twenty kids that they home-school in the most creepy, Christian manner possible.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Boo. Boo Pokey, Boo.

On another note, since I know none of you play games avidly- or, at the very least, have Vitas, have any of you watched Danganronpa? Been playing the two main games, which are fantastic, and I was wondering if the show's any good. I watched the first episode, which had a lot of subtle nods to the game, and it wasn't bad, but I was wondering if anyone here watched it at a length. I probably won't be watching it myself since I rarely jump into anime adaptations of games (save for certain VNs and Level-5 adaptations).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I played the beginning of Danganronpa with two friends and acted out all the text in charicaturesque voices. Guttural announcing of what's not welcome in school environments and pupupupupus abound. That was really fun.

The anime is most likely not my jam, but I can't speak for you.

Yukari

I'd rather play the game then watch the anime but since that isn't happening... I watched the first episode.

Also I do play games avidly. ;_;

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Hm...well, that's unfortunate. I always felt that the game had a lot of potential animated, but I'm not completely surprised. Ah, well.

It's no real loss, anyway. It just seems like a bad adaptation really stunts the popularity for a specific audience that will never get into the source for one reason or another, so it's a shame.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Eh...I dunno. Inazuma Eleven, Danball Senki, and Youkai Watch are all rather good anime adaptations of games (especially Danball Senki, which I'd say is the best of the three). Persona 4 Golden the Animation (specifically Golden) was also a good one, and Persona 3 isn't bad, either. Among others.

I would have agreed a while ago, and I still hold on to that sentiment to some extent, but I don't know if I'm ready to say that objectively. Not anymore, at least.

On that note, I do hope they adapt P4A into an anime (or at least an OVA). Far too many people seem too hesitant to buy or beat Arena/Ultimax because of the genre shift and storytelling style. Not too mention there are those that (somehow) are fans of the anime specifically. It'd be nice...though I imagine people would just call out the milk train and ride the hell out of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back