• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015

Yeah I know :/ it is quite disappointing. Although on weekends I'm up for a lot longer, like 4 hours. Not sure if it's the best but atleast it's something.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

There must be some overlapping of the time that you're on, right?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

It's a shame I don't really play Pokemon games.

Actually that is a bit of a lie, I played Snap for half an hour a few weeks ago.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hoenn Confirmed

I smell another rushed game

hopefully they go the HG/SS route and make it have the same plotline as emerald and let you catch all three Hoenn Legendaries

and BOTH Eon Pokemon

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Indeed, my bookmarks bar will never be the same.

I smell another rushed game
    Date of announcement =/= date development starts.
    XY as a game was rushed because so many resources went into making a whole new engine and making all 700+ 3D models. ΩRΑS only has to build on what is already established.

hopefully they go the HG/SS route and make it have the same plotline as emerald and let you catch all three Hoenn Legendaries

and BOTH Eon Pokemon
    Yes, and we should also get all three starters and both fossil Pokémon. Because it's not like trading is a big thing.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I swear to god, if I see Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos pokemon in Hoenn during the main game, I am going to scream

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back