• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Thanks Lappy. Sadly, I didn't. I ended up making a green smoothie and having that instead while watching 'The Seven Deadly Sins' and my tarantula eat.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I made up a batch of chili which I will eat tonight. Truly the greatest food.

Nanatsu huh, waiting for [Chyuu] is suffering. Well, it isn't but you know what I mean.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I'm going to correct some of that statement, just because that's the zoologist in me, so I don't mean any offense. Tarantulas are venomous, not poisonous. They use their fangs to help inject venom into their prey so they can properly eat it, without them they'll starve. I do not condone any sort of harm to animals, and defanging them, even if it was possible, I frown and look down upon. I've worked with venomous snakes before as well, and if anyone was to defang them, I'd probably rip out their own canines. Same goes for tarantulas. If you want to own an animal, own ALL of it, not just them without vital parts they need to survive.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Venom, poison, virus, parasite, disease...

MEH

Oh hey, Harley

Spoiler:

Yeah, there's something in human flesh that doesn't quite sit well with other humans; probably as a way to keep us from wiping ourselves out...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Middle schoolers these days.

It is the sequel of Gundam Build Fighters, come on, I mentioned this a week ago. You commented on bloom.

Season one had some glorious Finland.
    Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meh, I'm old and my memory's long gone

Who're you again?
    Where am I?
    Is this my house?
    How did I get here?

Status