• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do I even need a title T_T

rememberTHISusername

mmmm I love chocolate!!! :D
Years
  • yah, as you would of guessed, im new
    make sure to remember my username
    its simple its rememberTHISusername :)
    :snea: <--- thats my favourite pokemon :)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • thnx :)
    :classic::classic:

Um... yeah. Like Stephen said, you should read the Community Rules. ^^; As it says, every post here at PC must have four words.

And yes, you do need a title, or else we'll eat you. 8D Well, kinda hard to remember usernames unless that person gets active, but that is quite the drastic measure to get remembered. XD People that join and disappear into the depths of PC rarely get those cherished... "Hey, remember so-so?" So, you should just post around, get known, and have fun instead. XP Also, how about go claiming Sneasel in Pokémon Claim Thread.

Welcome to PokéCommunity! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll definateley remember your username!

Welcome to PC! Since you read the rules, why am I here? I guess all that's left is that...if you have any questions the rules don't cover, like 'where can I find some crayons?' feel free to PM me. :D

And Sneasel is totally for the win. <3

...So, uh...what's your name again?

Back