• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DO NOT READ...ah, go ahead...

Pink Panther

Kiss my arse...
    Years
    S'up, I'm Pink Panther. I'm a sarcastic cat that slays n00bs with my sharp claws...meow.

I specialize in spriting...*woot* and I might open a request shop soon...when I feel like it...

Anyways, you can PM me to be my friend...if you're willing to take risks...*purrs*

Stay beautiful ;)

*~Pink Panther~*

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Ya slash n00bs? Pshh, so ya will need new claws everyday here...

Just ignore my sarcasm and enjoy~ [Have fun and blahblah the others already said]

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hey PP...heh..PP...XD JK

Pink Panther...I loved that show as well. Anyway welcome and PM me if ya wanna be friends! :) (Just to let you know, I'm not always this happy-like XD)

Pink Panther

Kiss my arse...
    Years
    Schweet...I loved the Pink Panther show...extra points for you.

yalp, good thing they have it on Boomerang now...or i would've died

I like your attitude!

ah, i knew some people would like it 8D

Ya slash n00bs? Pshh, so ya will need new claws everyday here...

which reminds me...ya got an extra pair? XD

Thanks y'all for welcoming meh here. I wish you all good luck on your journey to the center of the earth ;)

Inugami

Years
    Pink Panther said:
    yalp, good thing they have it on Boomerang now...or i would've died

ah, i knew some people would like it 8D

which reminds me...ya got an extra pair? XD

Thanks y'all for welcoming meh here. I wish you all good luck on your journey to the center of the earth ;)
    Man Another Newbie........ well enjoy the PC please if you haven't read the rules, read them!!!because this is a good website and it will be a shame to be banned....

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey feel free to PM me if u wanna chat or ned help! Enjoy XD

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Hey! Welcome to PC. I'm Zangoose. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat. xD

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Mr. phychic said:
    Man Another Newbie........ well enjoy the PC please if you haven't read the rules, read them!!!because this is a good website and it will be a shame to be banned....
    your a newbie too.

wellcome pink panther PM me if you need anything.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *squeals* I LOVE the pink panther! XD Therefore, I love your name. <333 Hiya, I be Kelsey. X3 I'm an insane moddie woddie who just likes to have fun and doesn't mind being ignored (as it happens quite a lot XD). Well, have fun slaying n00bs, I'll be cheering you on with that one. XD

~Kelsey

Back