• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do People Eat Pokemon? o.o;;

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    I believe in one episode May states, "I'm so hungry I could eat a Tauros!" Perhaps she was just being figurative, or...

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Yeah, like on the pokedex it says that Farfletch (whatver you spell that) is allmost gone because ppl eat it for the way it tastes.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    mmmmm pidgey eggs fried with a slice of cold milktank beaf with oddish leafs in a nice BurgerBun mmmmmmmm

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    in the episode 'Go West, Young Meowth', Meowth keeps referring to fried chicken, which might mean there are normal animals in the POkemon world. Another example, in the episode 'The Water Flowers of Cerulean City', there are normal fish swimming in the aquariums

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Here's the deal. Every reference they make to chicken or other 'real' animals is a dub. I'm sure in the Japanese episodes, they use the Pokemon names. Yes, there are animals. They are just called Pokemon, that's all!

I'll tell you again. It's nothing to be afraid of. The meat and vegetables have to come from somewhere, right? Don't fear nature! It's just the order of things. Circle of life man... circle of life...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Composer of Requiems said:
    ...do Pokemon eat humans? On a regular basis?
    *shudders*

Sure they do! Remember that Aerodactyl Episode? I bet he was trying to eat Satoshi XD
    And why would ferocious Pkmn, like Charizard/Salamence/etc and they dont have Assassin Spirit...?

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    If you want to know the taste of Pokemon
    here

Beedrill Honey: Fruity sweet with Steak aftertaste(Protein high)
    Miltank and Tauros: Well more delicious than the best beef
    Miltank Milk: Taste milky and with a bit of grass (depends on what the Miltank is fed!)?? Hey Medicine has to be bitter to be good medicine
    Carvanha and Sharpedo(Well glucosamine high and shark fins??)
    Lapras (Darn no respect for the last pleisosaur): maybe whale-like
    Magikarp: Raw(taste like mud like carp), cooked(err.. dunno)
    Krabby: Tastes like Canadian Crab
    Corphish: Forget it!! It's against the law to slay lobster of this size

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Hey everybody, I've got news that may shock you all!

Pokemon aren't real! That is right! So, there is no need to be afraid about people eating Pokemon, because they don't exist!

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I want some Miltank meat.. mmm... Bayleef leaf salad... Tropius Fruit salad, lol

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    You knowe they eat Pokemon in teh show, right? Do you recall the farfetch'd episode? They say they were endangered because people saw them as a delicacy, and don't forget when Team Rocket dreamed about what it would be like to eat the Farfetch'd. :\

Years
    Huh. Aren't some of them poisonous? :D It's unhealthy to eat a Nidorino. ^^

Eek, think if you would eat you pets? *Hugging in my own parrot* I don't eat you!

Hut I haven't seen there any "original" animals? Maybe they're just eat them.

Restaurant Tauros:

MENU:

Miltank beef With refreshing Oddish-leaves and Miltank-cream

Goldeen Sushi Your own choice, do you eat also that horn. Delicious!

Bug Barbeque Delicious Beedrills, Heracross's, Caterpies in great bbq-sauce. You can clean your teeth with Pinsir's horns!

Spearow rost Be a Raw and eat something wild and angry

Tauros Sausage A big, fat sausage what's 100% Tauros meat

Fresh Salad Chikoritas, Sunfloras with fabulous Tangelas leads. Tasty!

Fried Psyduck All-fried Psyduck, who is boiled with Pidgey's eggs.

TO KIDS:

Rat-Burger Do you want a bit of electricty Pikachu or delicious Rattata in your burger? You can choice!

Dodrio Omelette Three omelettes! Think how cute Doduos you can have in your stomach after that!

Smiling Seel You can get WHOLE Seel to your plate! It smeels sweetly!

Tyranitar Bit Kids can have now LARGE taste in their mouth!

Yummy.

Back