• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do People Eat Pokemon? o.o;;

Years
    LOL!
    They wrote in the Poke Guide from 2000 that Farfecth?d was often served as dinner, so what ablout a Farfetch?d bingo?

Years
    Mmmmmmmmmm........ Pikachu on a stick, Pikachu roast....... Meowth isn't eatable though becasue of it's loud mouth so I'll eat Shelder..... Mmmmmm... I found a pearl!! Shelder is very yummy and so is Pikachu on a stick. Pikachu is wiggling in my stomach now..... o_0

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    seraphim said:
    yeah, i was wondering that... what actually specifies a pokemon? are there actual animals too? and what would happen if you threw a pokeball at them too?
    Ash- "Wha- I cought a doughnut!!"
    XD!

People eating pok?mon.. it depends on how you look at it.
    Some look as pok?mon as "animals", so it could be possible in this sense.
    But other think of them as more. You know, almost human. Like Dolphins, they just seem too human to think about eating them.

Years
    Well if you have Pokemon Yellow and look at the PokeDex entry for Farfetch'd it says "Farfetch'd were pouched and often served as dinner" so I think Pokemon ARE animals except they are more amazing like Super Man or Spider Man. If you think about it Pokemon look like animals, like Spinarak and Stantler! So they are eatable! But then again they don't exist..........

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Well if you have Pokemon Yellow and look at the PokeDex entry for Farfetch'd it says "Farfetch'd were pouched and often served as dinner" so I think Pokemon ARE animals except they are more amazing like Super Man or Spider Man. If you think about it Pokemon look like animals, like Spinarak and Stantler! So they are eatable! But then again they don't exist..........
    So come on!
    Let's eat Miltanks, Huntails, Gorebysses, Tauros, Pidgey family, Krabby family....

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Hey I just remembered something. In the episode where Meowth learnt how to talk he was with a gang. And they went to this shop and stole food to eat. The food in his mouth was an animal! Not a pokemon! Proof that animals live in the pokemon world!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    tmbjr EDIT: no talk of drug use around here...plz

Last edited by a moderator:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    let's try not to talk about drug use and the such here, and no putting down the less tasty pokemon...like Magikarp. XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    DayDreamer said:
    Hey I just remembered something. In the episode where Meowth learnt how to talk he was with a gang. And they went to this shop and stole food to eat. The food in his mouth was an animal! Not a pokemon! Proof that animals live in the pokemon world!
    Oh ya...
    I forgot what it was though...

What was it?
    ------------------------
    Oddish leaves are hallucinogenic...according to "The Great Oddish Series" of "Oddish Grove"

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    In the Sevii islands somewhere in FireRed/LeafGreen, there is a guy who says he wants to catch loads of qwilfish to eat with his wife or something like that, I cant remember where though?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Danzo said:
    In the Sevii islands somewhere in FireRed/LeafGreen, there is a guy who says he wants to catch loads of qwilfish to eat with his wife or something like that, I cant remember where though?
    Wow! That'll be like eating Puffer Fish!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Of course, if cooked properly, even people can eat puffer fish.

That one on the last page, with the menu? That one about teh Tauros sausage sounded disturbing. :\ :P

Back