• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u have a crush on a yugioh! character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Mreh, Yami's like... 3000-something but I still like him. XD; Age shouldn't matter, lol.

And Joey and Mai aren't an official couple. There're hints, but it's never actually said that they're together. ;p
    Hey! Don't insult him! People who talk about his age are so rude! Kids these days, no respect! NGRAH! I'm not saying you're rude or anything but, come on. NGRAH!.....oops eheheh....ehuh. :embarrass

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ;_; I'm not insulting him... I'd never insult him.

*really needs an Atemu plushie* <_<;;

Years
    He told me he doesn't like his age announced to the public. Although I like Atem, I don't bow down to him. I'm higher rank than him! FYI I'm not human you know. I was stuck with Ishtar Freak a month ago. You hear me, a MONTH ago.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Joey and Mai are SO a couple. There are some REALLY weird pics I've seen in Japanese magazines of them together XD.

I have to admit I like Bakura.... but not as much as Digimon and Pokemon characters...

Years
    Jinona said:
    I agree with Lightning Yami Malik I funny to me and at times he's can be cool looking like here
    and here
    but you've gotta admit he's the coolest looking villan especially right at the end during the Malik vs. Yami duel.
    Yipe! He's staring at me! ( Hope he just thinks I'm another human) AAARRRGH! Get him AWAY! :paranoid:

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    *glares at Erica*

Check the post dates next time.

Please don't revive stuff over a month old.

*lock*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back