• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u have a crush on a yugioh! character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    i have a crush on seto kaiba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my avatar says it all!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    You bet I do! Ever since Yu-Gi-Oh! came out a few years ago, I loved Joey Wheeler. I like his accent and I thought he was cute, lol. ^_^; It seems like I have an infatuation with an anime character from every series...yeah, I'm weird like that, heh. I used to like Tristan...but, never as much as Joey. I made an online shrine to Joey a while back...I never update it anymore, though.

Years
    Hence the name : Seto_girl
    Seto kaiba is so Kawaii ^-^;;
    Triston....how about no, He wasnt ugly, but wasnt cute.....
    Yugi mouto, He is just plain wrong.....
    but more or less the other guys.....there preety alright lol ^-^;;
    jounachi is sooo cute though , not as much as Seto though.
    So yeah, I do....and quite alot of them to * goes red *

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I like Ishizu. ^_^;;; She's cute, and also she's a Light Duelist. Yeah, I'm a Light Duelist aswell. :P And I like her Japanese voice.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Hummm a lot of the characters that are my favoruites genreally are because they're either cute looking or have great personalities in the show...
    ...although Theif Bakura can take me out anytime X3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not really a crush just like the way she's built....Era from the memories arc.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lalala.... X3 If you don't know who I like, you don't know me at all. I'm obsessed with Yami Yuugi. ^__^ It's kinda unhealthy since I'll literally go out of my way if I see some piece of merchandise with him on it, spaz a bit, and then either walk away or buy it (it depends on what it is). oO;;

Yami Bakura and Yami Malik are great too, but I don't like them as much. =X And most of the other characters in the show scare me.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I have a crush on Yami and Yugi, Yami is so cool and his japanese voice is perfect, and Yugi is the cutest little guy in the world :classic: . I think I kind of like Yami Malik but in more of a cool psycho fuzz head way than a crush. :laugh:

hey guys what happened to the Yu-gi-oh thread.

Cherrim

Years
    *points to bottom of topic listings and sweatdrops* ^_^;; It's fallen to the bottom of the page at the moment.

*goes to revive it*

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Seto_girl said:
    Hence the name : Seto_girl
    Seto kaiba is so Kawaii ^-^;;
    Triston....how about no, He wasnt ugly, but wasnt cute.....
    Yugi mouto, He is just plain wrong.....
    but more or less the other guys.....there preety alright lol ^-^;;
    jounachi is sooo cute though , not as much as Seto though.
    So yeah, I do....and quite alot of them to * goes red *

yugi does look wrong, i hate his personality and he sort of looks like a toddler(3 or 4 yearold)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Ganon said:
    for once someone said marik. i thought everyone hated him
    hey I like him I don't have a full blown crush on him but I really like him he's the coolest villin on the show with Yami (TK) Bakura following close in 2nd place. :D see I even collect fanart of them both

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOL, I have a crush on Bakura (hikari not yami)... he's SO cute! XD
    Do they really call their other forms light? Never caught that. ^_^;

Cherrim

Years
    *nods* Light or hikari is just a fanmade thing. ^_^;; Since the yamis are actually called Yami Yuugi, Yami Bakura, Yami Malik... I guess fans just figured light should go with darkness and hikari is widely used in fanfiction and whatnot now. @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back