• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do u think Pokemon Platinum could have been made better?

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
    I think there could have been more side quests added in throughout the game. There are loads of games out there that have side quests outside/alongside the main storyline and I think pokemon could really benefit from this. Maybe it could only be possible to get certain pokemon through side quests, i thought the Event pokemon are far too easy to obtain. Gone are the days when you had to work for your legendaries.

Also, I think more choice of character sprite would be nice in future games. Bit sucky how its just generic boy and generic girl.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I'd have preferred that the game be longer, but I think everyone thinks that. Like a few people have said, longer storyline, and more quests and sidequests should have been added.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I do not think it could be made better.
    I mean, they ran out of space to put the "Connect to Wii" button! There is no more room D:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I do not think it could be made better.
    I mean, they ran out of space to put the "Connect to Wii" button! There is no more room D:
    Umm... It can obviously be made better, and there is obviously room... -_-

How do you know they ran out of space to put the "Connect to Wii" button? How do you know they simply didn't want to? -_-

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    I think more should have been made of the Reverse World. Instead of a one-act mindscrew you never visit again, have optional side plots one can return for, perhaps plots involving Giratina working to repair Cyrus's tampering with the balance of the dimension. Also, I'd populate the world with Pokemon, perhaps throwing in wild Ghost or Dark Pokemon.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Umm... It can obviously be made better, and there is obviously room... -_-

How do you know they ran out of space to put the "Connect to Wii" button? How do you know they simply didn't want to? -_-

Why woudnt they? The "Connect to Wii" offered the ability to connect to the games they have made for Wii. The option is big for them.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    To be quite fair, I never bought Platinum because when I bought Emerald, I thought it was a complete waste of money. Seriously, what's the point of buying a game which you've already finished, experienced and enjoyed and that only comes with a couple of extra features? I might as well buy Diamond twice.

Back