• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually like Pok?mon?

Do you like Pok?mon?

• Yes

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I still play the games, collect merchandise, and draw pokemon. I gave up on the anime a long time ago. I still watch it if nothing else is on, but I don't follow it obsessively. I don't collect the cards anymore. I want to read the manga, but I can't figure out where to buy it or download scanlations.

What I'm saying is, yeah, I still like it, but I'm not as obsessed with it as I used to be.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I love all of Pokemon.Even though the anime is crappy lately,I still watch becuase there are worser animes out there >> The games are fun,theTCG is okay,and the manga OWNs!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Why do you care exactly what parts of the Pok?mon franchise we like? I don't watch the anim? (although it isn't even shown here) and don't like trading card games in general, but that doesn't mean I can't consider myself a full Pok?mon fan and not just a fan of the games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Not much anymore. I watch the anime, although not as eagerly as two years ago. I may play a Pokemon game once a week or two. It's kinda weird actually, considering this time one year ago, I was slaving all my free time over Pokemon FireRed. Oh well, that's life...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    No.

Its stupid, pointless, and for nerds who can't get laid. ;o

I don't swing like that, yo. :/

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Simple answer is Yes i watch the Anime, Play the Games, I still actually like pokemon ^^

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    **** 12 year old bringing up the awkward issue of PokeSexuals!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ahh~ you wanna see a bunch of pokesexuality? Go to agnph. The people there don't even like to see naked ladies ._.;

Pokesexuality is not my thing, yo. ;o

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Technically, I like Pokemon.

However, my interest in Pokemon was decreasing somewhat from September, because I got all Silver Symbols in Battle Frontier, and I just "burnt out".

But now, its on the rise again, because I got my hands on Dungeon... it'll probablly go down after I finish it.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I am into the anime, the pokemon themselves and the whole concept, certain human characters, collecting/trading cards (but I've never seriously played), and games such as Stadium.

Years
    Honestly and truly? NO! I don't like Pok?mon. I LOVE 'em! I love Pok?mon in all its possible aspects!! It has Grown and extended itself ta every possible aspect of my life, including tha sexual one.
    Greed said:
    No.

Its stupid, pointless, and for nerds who can't get laid. ;o

I don't swing like that, yo. :/
    Stupid an' pointless? No. Tch, it's fun. X3 An' I don't care how it's ganna affect my sexual life. As long as a girl can't accept me for tha pkmn nerd that I am it's her problem an' not even worth botherin' with. If she hates pkmn, then I have no business with her. <_<
    Greed said:
    ahh~ you wanna see a bunch of pokesexuality? Go to agnph. The people there don't even like to see naked ladies ._.;

Pokesexuality is not my thing, yo. ;o
    Been there, done that. XP And ya can't blame some ppl for not liking human. Maybe they're just fed up with it, like I am.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    I've always liked pokemon in general, but I never really liked the anime. I watched the first series but then it just got borring and slightly repetetive, I watched an episode last week and it just went on the same like the original ones, anyway not dissing anime (I love Gundam, and a bit of DBZ once in a while never hurt). The games are still brilliant not the biggest fan of colleseum but yet I still have it and I've pre-orderd XD:GOD, and the scary thought is I'll be about 16/17 when pearl and diamond come out in england(even thoughI'm gettining it on teh day it comes out in america) and I'll still go out and get it!!!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm not sure anymore. I haven't exactly done anything Pokemon related ever since I lost FireRed...

Back