• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually like Pok?mon?

Do you like Pok?mon?

• Yes

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
Years
  • even though i go in phases (liking pokemon for a while, then liking yu-gi-oh for a while, then megaman, then star wars), i still think that pokemon is my favorite anime and game. the anime is getting kinda lame, tho. i still watch it evry saturday. i've read a couple of manga comics and it's ok. i play the card game and have a decent deck but i only have 1 friend who plays and there are no tournaments in my area. i don't only come to pc just becuz of pokemon, tho: it's a place to meet new friends (and pairs).

Last edited:

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I like it, but not that much. I still watch the shows (even though they're lame) and collect the cards and games. I guess that means that I like Pokemon...

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The only thing about Pokemon I still like is the anime. I don't watch it anymore, but I still like the characters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    I would say I still like Pokemon, but maybe it's just because I don't get to be involved with it as much as I would like.

I rarely get to watch the Anime (not like before), so whenever I see it, I like it. I do play the games a lot, but only three of my friends (two of which I see about twice a year) like Pokemon as I, so I don't even talk about it much.

I don't know if I would lose intrest in Pokemon after seeing a bunch of Hoenn episodes of the Anime, but as of now, I'm a Pokemon Fan. ^^

olliegodienow

Pok? Master
    Years
  • well i started watching pokemon in when i was 6 on sky one, it was the first anime i watched, and ive played the games well over 1000 hours, but i dont think i actually like it :P

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Pokemon is awesome. I try to keep up with the episodes on sat by mostly recording them but sometimes I miss a few :(

I used to collect the card game but my only true pokemon friend thinks he's too good for pokemon and me lately :(

I play the games alot and just bought Emerald Version Friday night.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Pokemon is my life almost. (Other than computer gaming. :D) I missed out on the show. The last part I saw was when Ash and the gang stopped Kyogre and Groudon. Yep. That was the last. :( Other than that, I've been quite busy here typing and constantly typing. I'm typing right now. ID Anyways, pokemon is the bomb. People might think us as immature but they also have some things they have or do that is immature. Believe me. :) I don't know why they are denying it. Must mean they have no courage. No offense to anyone here. :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I still really like the games.. infact I just started playing Pokemon Yellow again yesterday.. XD

As for everything else.. ah I don't really care for it much anymore.

Years
  • I like the games because they give you something to do. I stopped watching the show a long time ago though. It was better when it first came out.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I love the games. I hate every other aspect of Pok?mon.

And 95% of the people who voted 'yes' are lying.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Airashii said:
    And 95% of the people who voted 'yes' are lying.
    More like thinking "Why do I not 'actually like Pok?mon' if I happen not to like every bit of Pok?mon stuff that has been made?"

I don't like the anim? or cards, but that doesn't change that I'm freaking obsessed.

Libra Dyne

Imaginator
    Years
  • I was a fan of the show for awhile but that was after the games. Now i just like the games, If its on I'll watch when they are in Johto, but not much. Great games though

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yes, I do still like Pokemon. ^o^ While I may not be as obsessed with it as I was two years ago, I still find it quite interesting...just the whole idea of a world filled with outlandish and unseasoned creatures with mystical powers (not to mention the fact that most of them resemble animals XD) excites me. =3 I don't watch the anime much anymore, nor have I played any of the games I own in a while, but that still doesn't transmute my love for Pokemon. <33~

~Kelsey

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • The only thing that I care about Pokemon are the games. The mangas looks interesting though. The only thing that I like about the Pokemon anime is the character designs since they are very appealing.

Spoiled

I get what I want
    Years
  • To tell you the complete truth, no I'm actually not all that much into Pokemon. I just come here for the people. I mean, I love you guys! You're all so nice! I think you guys are a heck of alot better than Pokemon! Yeah...but Pokemon is OK. If I understood it more, I'd probably love it!

Back