• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    I believe that santa exists.
    O_O;*backs away slowly*

I believe in Reincarnation (sp I know im typing fast xD)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I believe in
    -God
    -Everlasting Love
    -Miracles
    -That you get what you deserve

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I believe in magic. ^____^ Yes, I know, I watch too much anime. XD But still...how is it that this world can be created without the least but of pure magic? 8D I have always believed in magic, but everyone else says it's a sin or something dumb to believe that there's really magic out there. -_-; Well, I just block those people out. XD

~Kelsey

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i believe that

There is always a way ;)
    God is both good and evil ^^;
    You should never underestimate anyone >=3

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i believe in God the almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
    i belive in Jesus Christ his only son our lord. he was conceived by the power of the holy spirit, and born of the virgin mary. he suffered under pontious piliot, was crucified died and was burried. he descended into hell. on the third day he rose again, he ascended into heaven and is seated there at the right hand of the father.
    i believe in the holy spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurection of the body and the life everlasting.
    (amen)
    (i think that's pretty much the apostle's creed)
    (i've said it a lot of times in church)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    "I believe in the children of the future, teach them well and let them lead the way..."

XD.

I believe that fear is learned, not instinctual.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I believe that depression, anorexia, and alcoholism and the like are not friggin' diseases. It's just the person's state of mind is in the "wrong" direction and they just need need some outside help.

I also believe in karma, in a way.

Back