• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I try to clean mine when I have the chance, though I don't bother with it often. I think it's a nice little gimmick that adds a touch of realism to the game. It's better than just getting the badges and forgetting about them.

Years
    I do whenever I get bored/want to test my luck. I like having the four little diamonds sparkling at me from my badges. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^Btw, love that roxas avatar you got.

I don't really clean them that often. I focus more on playing than fooling around with badges.

Sixtypin

?_?
    Years
    Wait you can clean badges? Well what do ya know! I just did it and doubt I will ever do it again! That noise grates on my nerves ><

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I cannot say I do. I may shine them up every now and then when I lose interest in what I am currently doing, but it is not often. Plus I lost my Diamond after moving. -.-

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
    When I first played Diamond, I had no idea that it could be cleaned.

That's why when I finished the game, I suddenly opened the case of my badges, and saw my badges looking as if molds were growing on them.

After that, I clean them once in awhile, but before...no. Don't really see why I should, honestly.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    When I first played Diamond, I had no idea that it could be cleaned.

That's why when I finished the game, I suddenly opened the case of my badges, and saw my badges looking as if molds were growing on them.

That is what happened to me. Originally I though they regain their color after you defeat the gym leaders once again aha... Good times...

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I clean them when I'm bored, or when I'm checking my wins and loses and notice the black smudges on the touch screen.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    YOU CAN CLEAN THEM D8?!

/cleancleanclean

omg D8
    i didn't know that
    ...well. now i clean them xD;;

Back