• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Feuille

The Calm Before the Storm
    Years
    Not really, I only do when I`m bored or when I feel like it. They get dirty too quickly though, makes me wonder why. I mean, you don`t take the badges out after they are earned...

Mew, Meow, Nya

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    When I first got Diamond, I constantly kept my badges clean.

But that was two years ago... I no longer clean them, sadly. I liked the notes that they played when you hit them after they were shiny. My friends and I would try to play songs XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    It isn't something I remember to do. If I just happen to be checking my Trainer Card for whatever reason, which is quite rare, I may go into the badges and rub a few. I usually got bored after my third or fourth badge.

Years
    You can clean your badges?!?!?
    *turns on Platinum*
    Ick. mine were all black and green
    haha
    *cleans badges*
    there, all better :)

Hey-did anyone notice that when they're clean they go do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do in order like music? and when they're dirty the pitch is a little bit sharp?

Last edited:

MystikMermaid

Team Aqua Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Yeah, sometimes I clean them til' they're super SHINY! But then after it goes dull, I just quit and give up. XD

Reirel Erneth

Pachirisu love
    Years
    when I first know that i could clean them, I do it everyday. But now, nah, I'm just doing it when I accidentally see the trainer card's page. But it's funny that you could play music with them. I always do that when I happen to clean them^^

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Only if I'm playing for an extended amount of time. If its just to check something or to do a daily event, I won't.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Only when I get randomly bored (which happens a lot ;3). I can even play "Mary had a little lamb" on the badges. xP

Back