• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you clean your badges?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    It's fun to play songs on the badges, and the four levels of dirt lowers the pitch, which makes more options.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
  • I only did it once when I found out your could do that, haven't cleaned them since, I hardly even look at my trainer card anymore in Platinum.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Yes, mainly because I like to play music on the badges, and they have to be looking professional for everyone. :)

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    When I did play Pearl, I used to clean them every so often, as it used to irk me knowing they was collecting dust. =/
    But i'm a bit of a weirdo so yeah XD

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Wait... one can 'shine' their badges?

head/desk

LOL God, I need to catch up on this stuff. I'm such a n00b. -.-U

EDIT: Oh God, I just checked them, and they're dull as hell. XDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Every once and a while, I clean my badges. Don't do it much anymore, especially with HeartGold taking over as my primary game.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • *feels smart* i didnt know you could clean them. i bet they are really dirty, at least a couple of years of dirt. *runs to clean badges*

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    I clean them everyday... o.o
    Even though they only go down to 2 sparkles a day, I want to keep them at full shine everyday! Probably what makes me strange...

Back