• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect anything that has to do with Pokemon?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
  • I have:

Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon 4Ever, Jirachi WishMaker, and Spell of the Unown on DVD

Unown J, Latios, Latias, Suicune, and Jirachi on the Pokemon Cards

2 Pokemon VTrainers sets

and 3 playsets with the mini pokemon.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Niko said:
    YOU RULE! XD

One of the few manga collectors here, eh? XD I wish the manga would receive more appreciation since it's been so awesome and it's been running for a long time now and hasn't gained the status of being a big fan favorite... or something... blah, end rant... :P
    So... how many volumes you own? (Just wondering). I have vol1~vol19, in Japanese. Going to get vol20 this saturday or sunday.

Years
  • *sigh* I used ta collect a lotta pkmn stuff... when the fad flourished.
    Nowadays the only reason I don't anymore is because I can't find any. *lives in Romania >_<*
    ...If they did however, I would buy some TCs and stuff. ^_^
    The pkmn series is finally continuing here after 1 year of silence... *is still in Johto*
    Hopefully, in time, pkmn will rise again...
    ...I miss beeing able to trade cards, though a friend of mine DID want a TCG battle all of the sudden yesterday *sigh* 1st such request in years... I won't come w/ them at school though -- they're easy to lose and since I can't buy any from anywhere...

Nevertheless I still collect the pkmn games *sigh* these GBA cartridges also have a collectors' value for me -- I hope I'll get Emerald soon. ^_^
    *sigh* I miss the good days...

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
  • Let's see....
    I have:
    A 2-foot tall pikachu pillow thingy.
    A pikachu plush that sings "Head shoulders knees and toes" whenever i squeeze it.
    A pokemon bedsheet, and curtains.
    A few tapes of the first season.
    Silver, Yellow, Blue, and Saphirre.
    Trading cards.
    A pikachu keychain.
    A pokemon backpack that's been collecting dust in my closet for a few years now.
    Pokemon P.J's
    Those limited-edition pokeball things that you get at burger king with those gold plated trading cards.
    A pokemon bike.
    And a pokemon top thing from burger king.
    .... That's all i remember....

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen May 18, 2005
    I have mainly all the games cept the one for Gamecube, dont have much sides that, use to have alot of the Trading Cards though.

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • um, i really collect the japanese musics.
    if got already 12 cds, and have every song ever made as mp3, most of them in 320kbps.
    my collection iis about 3.7GiB on my pc.

Back