• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider......

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I was thinking earlier and i thought is Deoxys a legendary,then i said to myself how could he be he was just a virus that got hit by a powerful beam.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Since Deoxys isn't mantioned in ancient pok?monian legends, he is not a true legendary (same story with Mewtwo). I usually categorize these two as nothing more than ubers...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Good Tommy XD
    Deoxys and Mewtwo are just... Uhh... Powerfull @__@
    No Legends, no Mystic, no History...

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    stewie&rupert said:
    except mewtwo is stronger in my book!

i consider mewtwo not only the strongest but the best legend story of all.
    Mewtwo can't touch the defencive type Deoxys, but the other 2, yeah of course, with a lack of Def/Sp.Def, Mewtwo kills them with 1 hit >.>...

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    It is kinda odd. But then, Porygon is just data, and it's a Pokemon still. XD

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Porygon and 2 are the only man-made Pokemon. As for Mewtwo and Deoxys... they're not really legendary... more of a genetic class. If I could class them... it would be under genetic - not legendary.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    o.O; Does this question refer to Deoxy's and Mewtwo being legendary? Then, no. They're not. Mewtwo was cloned from a legendary. And Deoxy's came from space. And besides there are four Deoxy's out there and according to the dictionary, a "legendary" is one a kind. D-oh. o_O;

Back