• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you contribute to your community?

Do you?

• Total voters

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Yeah, I help people and even animals and plants in my community. I help clean in the surroundings. Segregating the garbage is one thing I do too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Only if I benefit from contributing. Yes, I'm a materialist. No self-gain, no help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I like to help out,to keep my community a clean and safe environment for everyone,I try too pick up almost every peace of garbage I see,it's kind of sad no one does think about it here,they do never throw there garbage right into the bin. And I water the plants every once in a while too keep them healthy and stay alive. I also help people find there ways to somewhere if they need something,I'm like a map almost. There's plenty more I do as well but those listed above are the main.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yes, I do contribute to my community.
    If someone needs help with something I would help regardless of whatever I am doing (just as long as I'm not too busy) and once I help I go back to whatever I was doing at the time.
    My place is pretty cool so I can't help much in that particular area, but I can volunteer to help.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    No, everyone is mean to everyone! lol I would if I don't make them mad or just make them glare at me! No one even says "Thank You" here! Soon, I will be moving hopefully to a better and nicer place! :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well I did a fair bit of community service for my school's Honor Society chapter, so I guess I've contributed. I suppose we all contribute to the community in our own little way though =P

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you expect me to get off my ass to serve my community?

Thats why we have a community! So 1000+ other people can do what I can't be effed to do!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    If someone could hand me a sheet of activities, when to be there and where they are, sure! Otherwise I'm pretty lazy to go looking for activities to do, not to mention my schedule is decently busy so squeezing in free time and community service is often troublesome.

Back