• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you do your homework/assignments etc. early or late before its due?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I try to do a lot of my homework as soon as I can, but there are times I get lazy and slack off...not that it matters with my teachers, aside from one, they're all incredibly lenient with work being turned in late and not losing any points because of that.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I tend to finish my work at the last minute many times. My procrastination is horrible. I really need to get out of it. My teachers are always shaking their head whenever I am unable to turn in an assignment or caught me doing it at my desk when the due date is today.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i sorta procrastinate..
    for homework, i usually do it at night. or if it's a 2-day homework assignment, i do it at night on the last day. or if the class is after the kinda-free-period, then i do it then

for small projects, i do them in the afternoon the day before it's due and that usually works

as for bigger projects, i just work on it all weekend on the weekend before it's due

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Last minute, baby! Like, on the way to school or even on the way to class while going upstairs. One requires mad skills to live my life.

Years
    Typically late, as in the night before, but rarely on the day it's due right before class. Even doing it the night before was stressful, especially if it was a paper. >_<

Back in high school, when I had seminar as a class (which was basically either do homework or meet with teachers), I'd get homework done, and then slack off. Only real time I'd get stuff done early.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    The night before. Or late. 2nd period, if it's not my 1st period class. I hate homework, or just anything related to work.

Teru Mikami

Teh Spoon-Bending Guy! >:]
    Years
    It depends on if it's a lot or normal homework. If its a lot, then i do it the last minute. But if it's Normal, then its random. But never when i get home, only on the middle of the day.

Back