• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink tap water?

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    It tastes fine at my house, but at other people's houses, it usually tastes awful to me.

This part is the same for me, I tried drinking it at my friends house and it just isn't the same haha.

A long time ago I bought a huge bottle of bottled water and whenever I finish that I just refill it with tap water, but only at my house. I never drink tap water anywhere else as it just isn't the same.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Oh no. Of course not. I'm a picky eater and I'm also a picky drinker. I am especially very picky about what kind of water I drink. Since I'm a person who is dependent on repetition, I always drink Arrowhead Spring water and if the grocery store doesn't have it, I get very upset, so I end up drinking Coca Cola or I make due with chocolate milk (because I hate drinking plain milk).

Not to mention, we don't have those filter things to put on our tap water and there's a lot of mold on the thing anyway, so I would feel disgusted at the thought of drinking from the tap.

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
    Bottled water probably is just as bad or worse as tap water...
    I just drink tap water. Its quicker, free (sorta), has fluoride, and won't end up in a landfill. We don't even have a filter (but you can't avoid the stuff like lead that you don't want in it, its still effects your skin when you bathe in it, ew).
    I think about the pipe thing too, sounds gross, but I feel like the pipes are cleaner than I think. The water looks clear and clean.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I would love to drink tap water, but we have a well and it's cleaner than the last well we had but still not good. So *sigh* I am forced to drink bottled water if I want to drink water. And bottled water still has all of the estrogen, etc that go into the water because filters cannot get it out. Plus bacteria can get into the bottles if they are old, etc. So it really doesn't matter if you drink tap water or bottled (unless you have well water).

Back