• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever cry when you watch some animes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • I rarely cry dureing anime normally because my dad walks in and says some kind of rude coment about it to my dad anime is like watching spongebob squarepants which he hates so he kind of ruins the moment I mean I was whatching my fav. anime and I was like on the verge of actually crying and my dad busted into the room and just ruined it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    I have a tendency to cry a lot when I'm watching any TV shows or movies; I'm very sensitive. The hardest was probably during the uncut version of Mewtwo's origin, when Amber died. (Well, she was already sort of dead but..) And it's not just Anim?, I cried when I saw Spiderman, when his uncle died, and a ton of other movies. ._."
    I also got all teary-eyed in Spiderman... ;_; When his uncle died...when Peter said ne to MJ... Grrr. >"< Well...I get teary-eyed in a whole lot of movies. o.o; Likein the Pokemon First movie, when Pikachu starts crying... And when in the sound of music, when Maria left the children to go to the abby... As for anime... And when Kasumi left, that made me cry too. >"<

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Lol i never cry because of any entertainment full stop :p there's only on exception and that's been Pokemon. The first movie i cried because Pikachu cried (not cos of Ash :p) it's just that face. Now I alos cry when Jessie and James are in the tunnel as thats when I found out that my cat had been killed (:'( I still miss her). I also cry with Pokemon4ever, though I'm not quite sure what it is, maybe it's just the film feeling and the fact Celebi actually looks dead (reminds me of cat). And also i cried when I first saw 'Bulbasaur the ambassedor', I hate accidents (but again it's prolly cos of my sweet cat's death). The only other thing I've ever cried at was boromir being shot in LoTR, that's cos he's my fave character and everyone's so harsh on him, but thats not an anime, so I'll shut up.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I cry when I say a heart beaking moment all the time.
    Yes the mighty Monst? is a softy. When I saw Celebi almost died in Pok?mon 4Ever I cried. When I saw Kirby, almost lost and nearly got hurt badlly, I cried! I can't hold it! :'(

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • I cried in:
    Spirited Away,
    Pokemon, ( Where pikachu ALMOST leaves the group)
    Pokemon 4ever, when Celebii dies,
    Pokemon: The First Movie, when all those Pkmn R crying,
    Kiki's Delivery Service,
    Non-Anime:
    Ice Age,
    Cheaper by the Dozen ( I laughed so hard, I cried)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I don't cry, but I do get a bit emotional. here are the occasions

DSuring the first movie, when ash died.
    during finding nemo, when Coral and the eggs wre killed.
    I got a bit upset in the fifth movie when Latios sacrificed himself to save the city , as well as ash and Latias.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • I felt sad and a strange feeling struck through my entire body when Amber and all those Pokemon died in 'The Uncut Story of Mewtwo's Origin'. What really made the feeling worse was that Mewtwo didn't understand why he was crying, and several other things. That really shocked me and made me sad...

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
  • I bawled on the first movie of pokemon!!!!!!!! When they sung "Your my brother". That song rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tear* I also cry on .hack//SIGN when it gets emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • As for me, cried during
    - Pokemon 1
    - Pokemon 4
    - Gundam 0080

For those who want a real tear-jerker, and don't want to watch a long setup, I heartily recommend Gundam 0080 (six episodes). You don't need to be a Gundam fan to know what's up, and it's my favorite out of all the Gundam OVAs (there's also less action scenes, but oh well >.>). Surprisingly, six episodes is enough to make you bond with the main characters up until the dramatic ending. An A+ in my book.

Years
  • I didn't cry, but i got a bit emotional.
    Pokemon - When Meowth learned how to walk on his hind legs and talk English.
    Pokemon - When this Pidgey wanted to fly to the sun.

Tweak

I didn't cry, but i got a bit emotional.
    Pokemon - When Meowth learned how to walk on his hind legs and talk English.
    Pokemon - When this Pidgey wanted to fly to the sun.

ohhh i remember that pidgey episode! it was quite emotional too. =-= poor pidgey!! what was the title of that?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I cried during Pokemon two times.
    1. When Misty and Brock left Ash.
    2. Some old episode. I think it was Pikachu's good-bye.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • I also remember... during one of the episodes in Master Quest, I kinda cried a bit when Lance had to attack the Red Gyarados harshly with his Dragonite in order to help it. And the sad music when he threw the Poke Ball to capture it! Sniff... if anyone wants that segment, I could capture and encode it and host it online! ^_^;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hmm I haven't broke a tear recently... But back in High School the class and I had to watch Grave of the Fireflies for a Japanese discussion. I still remember about half the class sorta cried or stepped outside due to the movie's.. emotional scenes. Not many movies (especially anime movies) could actually get me to drop a tear. I give that movie props:P.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • The only part I cried about is probably Pokemon the first movie when Ash turned to stone...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Aimy said:
    The only part I cried about is probably Pokemon the first movie when Ash turned to stone...
    I think I might of cried at that part, but unfortunately my friends and I got really bad seats in the theater (the closest seats on the right side hehe) so I couldn't see what was happening to well, unless I wanted to hurt my neck trying to look....which I eventually did because I wanted to see it so bad hehe.....I think I cried in the 3rd movie......and come to think of it, I cried at least once in every Lord of the Rings movie.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • I thought Celebi dying was pretty sad too but it was on DVD on my computer so the effect of the movie was ruined a bit and I just sat there patting this little girl who was crying hysterically next to me (she came to my house to watch the movie with me) besides it was hard to concentrate with all her noisy sobs...

Years
  • I get very emotional while watching anime, which is kinda wierd cuz normal movies and such dont seem to upset me. lol a few titles that had me sobing like a baby ^^

chobits
    onegai teacher
    tenchi muyo universe
    battle athletes ect...

lol i think you all get the picture ^^; -sigh-

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • I don't normally cry in movies or anything but I almost did when:
    Squirtle left
    Pikachu's goodbye
    gotta catch you later (bawled)