• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever just blow up?

The Red Chain

I tend to blow my fuse frequently, though I blame only myself for that..
    Every time something happens and I feel terrible about it I bottle it up.. so that emotional strain builds and builds until it finally bursts. x_x

I try not to bottle it anymore, but it's hard to grow out of habit you know?
    Good thing for me I don't blow up at random, only if someone is really stressing me out.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Sometimes, I start insult thing the person lot, like once I was under pressure and this girl who kept on making negative remarks at me said something, I can't remember what anymore, and I just sort of lost it, though I should have just told her to shut up and moved on, I had to be smart and come up with a sharp retort and that set off a sort of series to back and forth insults. I'd like to say that I won, cause I seriously thought I was close, but then a teacher came and told us to cool it or she'd give us detention. I actually think we got off easy considering some of the insults that were going back and forth. xD

At other times, yes, I completely lose it and scream something at whatever caused me to lose it in the first place, then storm off to try and cool down before I say something that I'll really deeply regret later on. Once I screamed something at someone who never really did anything wrong, I was just so frustrated at that time, and I felt terrible afterwards, but usually I have a good reason to loose my...uh...sanity, momentarily. This year with the stess of my classes and the same girl mentioned above (the one I had the insult-fest with), just said something, and I started yelling curses at her and such, god, I'm so relieved it was after school (just think of all the trouble I'd be in if it wasn't.) Anyways, yes, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, though when I do I usually have a good reason to.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Not really. I only exploded once when, at a school camp two years ago, someone put toothpaste on my sleeping bag. I don't know why, but I just got so angry and began to cry and throw things at people who got near my bunk bed.

Years
  • Yeah, one time. I was like, 10, and this kid grabbed my arm, and bent it back 270o Degrees. After he let go, i snapped. my fist hit him in the jaw and, from 3 years of Judo, lets say he got really hurt. But that was the only time. lol

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • I'm rather irritable, yes, but I still manage to keep my cool. I never explode from rage, but when I'm alone and angered, I mutter constantly about how much I hate the particular thing that made me mad.

Sometimes though, I just HAVE to release my anger. So I scream into a pillow. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Hmm? Uncontrollable, built-up rage? Nah~~

I once dreamt of myself exploding once. I remembered that I screaming of my rage sleeping for fourteen-straight years. XD Well, that, and beating the crap out of every male in my school. XD

Other than that one, unfortunate dream, I've never thought of exploding because of pure anger. It's just not in my nature. I am somehow able to control myself and my emotions even in the toughest of times. :O

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I explode at least once whenever I'm stuck babysitting my niece and nephew, which is quite often. I'm the type of person that requires peace and tranquility, and that's kind of hard to maintain when you've got two toddlers running around, screaming like maniacs.

streetkiller

Just a strange person
    Years
  • Yes i did against my bro
    i was angry :O he deleted my whole pc
    so i let him fell from the stairs
    he broke his leg but now he wouldn't do it again

Back