• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever just blow up?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Do you ever get so steamed up, and it's so bottled inside, that you just go insane?

When I found out my ex-boyfriend who I loved to death and I though was going to marry me was cheating on me for the 3rd time, I exploded. It was... horrible and un-mentionable on PC of the things I did.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mhm... yesterday me and a guy friend were discussing something, when I suddenly got so annoyed that I simply bursted out into weird words. He got angry too. No wonder.

It was a pointless discussion anyways. Stupid... boy.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I used to go off my nut at some kids XD
    I suppose I've calmed down in terms of anger and umm, tantrums? I dunno how else, but when I was younger I used to cry a lot and whatever.
    I'm so ashamed XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    lol@seamen face.

Anywho, yes, I have, and it sucked. I absolutely hate taking out anger on people that don't deserve it, but I've done it a couple of times.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I always keep my calm, even if I'm attacking someone. I never explode. I'm not sure why, If I ever feel anger or hatred towards someone I don't see how shouting will help it. I usually just make a sinister plot to get back at them instead.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I can't remember a time where I've ever seriously "exploded" with emotion. I usually keep my emotions well in check, and I rarely get outwardly angry.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I once got so sick of a girl that had bullied me all year, that I suddenly snapped and screamed bloody murder at her.

She was so shocked, she never even looked at me again.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I tend to lose my mind when I the phone rings like 5 times within a couple minutes or when somebody keeps on asking me billions of stupid questions and just doesn't stop with it. :|

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm usually very cool, calm, and collected.

Almost all the time.

But there are very few, rare times when I get so mad at someone that I blow up at them. I can come up with some pretty good points/nasty comebacks when I'm angry, so you never want to get me angry. If you ever want someone to unleash fury on someone else, call me. (They'd have to make me angry first, though.) This one fifth-grader Twilight-obsessed girl was like, "I wish I had a vampire boyfriend, so he could bite me."

I looked at her, and I was like "Listen to yourself! You wish he would bite you? Don't you think that's disgusting and perverted?!" I then launched into an hour-long (no lie) rant about how Stephenie Meyer was an awful writer, and I'm about to launch into it again now, but I have to stop myself.

Okay. I'm good.

But I don't often blow up. It takes someone who's really ticking me off to annoy me.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I've gotten on the cusp of completely going insane. But I still have a shred of sanity. I can keep myself from losing my cool. But eventually, someone's going to push me over the edge, and I'll be unable to keep my cool. I just hope that never happens.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Do you ever get so steamed up, and it's so bottled inside, that you just go insane?

When I found out my ex-boyfriend who I loved to death and I though was going to marry me was cheating on me for the 3rd time, I exploded. It was... horrible and un-mentionable on PC of the things I did.
    Wow, well I don't bottle up the rage, I just release it at the person when the person is doing something that deserves him to be yelled at (except when I'm at work, I work in a kindergarten, and they're so adorable, they never do anything wrong.), I can mention that there is a girl 1 year younger that was hiding on my boyfriend, and she MSN'ed my friend telling her she was so gonna get him away from me and that they were so on.

Well I confronted her, then my boyfriend confronted her, then I heard her saying she was still gonna steal him, and she claimed they had made out, I know they did not because we were at the movies that night, anyway when I heard that I went ballistic on her, haven't heard from the s'?* since.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    WELL no I haven't, I can't scream at people, it's all when I'm alone I'll swear really loud and mutter angrily, haha XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Twice daily. Once while I'm alone and maybe the second one in front of my parents. If my day is really bad like I see the girl I love that loves me kissing her boyfriend like 2 feet in front of me(you know this happened to me a lot freaking lately and its pissing me off!) my friends just go oh **** be careful. So yeah blowing up is part of my daily activities.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yeah. Lot's. And sometimes I'm not even sure why I did it, sometimes I just get angry, someone will make a comment on me being in a mood, then I'll try to kill them.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    It depends on the situation. If I'm being provoked, then yeah, I'm going to kill you. If I'm just angry for no reason in particular, I'll get over it within a matter of moments. o:

Also.. It's not really my place to say.. But after the third time cheating, there might be a few signs that things just aren't working out.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Lmao, when I first saw the title, I believed that it asked if we literally exploded. I got pictures of us being watermelons and just blowing up. Lawl.

I never really blow up. Not blowblow up. I do have occasional outbursts, but I'm always able to keep myself from saying something extremely hurtful or stupid. I have a short fuse, but the dynamite isn't too large.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't tend to explode massively. Rather all of the sudden I drop my meek, quiet and mild disposition, and get really loud and commanding. Like seriously. I go from totally passive and easy going to something like a drill sergeant. (Not screaming and yelling, unless I'm extremely angry and upset.)

I don't explode often either. It seriously takes a lot to get a serious outburst from me. I can sit and handle things for days before I even get above mild annoyance. I am generally quite forgiving, but when it begins to become a regular pattern, I do get upset.

Back