• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever just feel like giving up at school? And what subject.

What subject do you feel like just giving up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    IF you notice, im horrible in math. Im flunking it at my college. And most times, I feel like giving up in math, I sit there lost and dazing thinking I could be doing something better with my time. Please give me advice also how to get focused, stay organized and whatnot.

Thanks and vote.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I feel like it but I will never do so. ;o;
    I can't write an essay if my life depended on it; I'm so bad at those. ><;
    So yeah, Language Arts.

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I suck majorly at chemistry. And taking organic chemistry made me want to pull my eyes out.

What's my major?

Pre-pharmacy. Yeah.

I'm thinking about switching to business.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I failed at science. If there's one thing that I can't succeed in, then it's science.

I failed at science. If there's one thing that I can't succeed in, then it's science.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Not... really. I'm fairly good at school, and I like it, so I don't really just 'give up', especially at school.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Spanish wants me to pull my hair out, but I try and keep going. I want to visit Barcelona one day and watch my favorite soccer team play.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well... I dropped English this year. It's not really necessary for me anymore and I never enjoyed it in the first place.
    All my other subjects that I'm taking I'm fine with and enjoy (Sciences, Mathematics and Japanese), but I did drop all the social studies based subjects awhile back as well.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Ugh, I hate English. I have never had a single good English teacher. I think I can honestly say that I can write essays better than most kids my age already, and I get that Shakespeare was a great playwright and we should worship him, etc., and now it just seems like the only reason to take English is so that I'm busy when I get home from school.

Maybe if I had an English teacher that wasn't an elitist a****** that would change, but it doesn't seem likely. But I'm sure there is some good reason to take English, sometimes it's just really hard to see. :(

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Im trying in the rest of my classes, but math is just killing me.

Years
    I went through a stage recently where I didn't particularly enjoy English Literature, but that was more down to me procrastinating on homework/coursework, not handing it in and then being too afraid to face the teacher. I've sorted that out, but I'm still thinking that I'll be dropping English Literature at the end of this school year (normally we have to drop one of our AS-level subjects before progressing to A2 - if it turns out that I get good marks maybe I'd try and keep all six of my subjects).

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I totally hate social studies. My teacher gives us tons of pages to review for tests...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I've never been good at Social Studies -- I started learning about this stuff in 7th grade. That's pretty late.
    I never really caught up.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, sometimes I feel like giving up. . =/ And by that, I mean all of it. Not just some of it. . But I won't.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Language has always been my weakest subject - I mean, I used to not care about it until 7th grade, when I decided to actually try it....

I don't have a problem with any of my subjects now, though, but some are getting there...

Years
    I'm considered in my family and school as "smart student" .. mom want's me to go to college and all ><
    but I really want to give up science with all it's subjects T-T .. biology , physics and the rest of it T-T
    any way I can't so, it doesn't matter ^^"

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I felt like giving up Language, in which I did, so I just voted for Language Arts.

I don't really mind school all that much, so I just have fun, do what I have to do and try to forget about all the stressful sides to school. And trust me, there isn't many when you really think about it.

Back