• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do You Ever See Anyone In The Union Room

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    I have never seen anyone besides my sister in union room. When I saw the pictures of it, it looked really cool, like there was 100s of people. But I haven't seen one. Have any of you guys ever seen someone in the union room?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah i never see anyone there.

maybe if i climbed a phone tower it would transmit my signal better.XD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Nintendo probably will do this for D/P because of the online capabilities, but as this hasnt occured yet, I haven't seen anyone at all in the Union Room, as none of my friends like Pokemon :(

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I haven't seen anyone in the union room it would be nice to meet people you know in the union room and trade pok?mon with them none of my friends have any pok?mon advanced games :(.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    well, basically if your arent planning to play with someone wirelessley, I highly doubt you'll just "find" someone

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Nintendo probably will do this for D/P because of the online capabilities, but as this hasnt occured yet, I haven't seen anyone at all in the Union Room, as none of my friends like Pokemon :(

Of course no one likes Pokemon. A couple of my friends got Saphire/Ruby, but we got older. Didn't play it anymore. And in April 2005, I was in the store. Looking at some GameBoy Advance Games. I saw Poke FireRed/LeafGreen. I saw the back cover. It's the same as the Blue and Red? But I saw the wireless connection and thought it might be pretty fun. I decided to get both. I had a blast playing them. Then I got Emerald on the 2nd day it came out, but I just got a little bored. Going around in the grass and running into about the same Pokemon. So I stopped after I got the 6th. But I managed to get the 7th slowly. (It's funny, usually I always stop after the 6th badge or my game gets deleted. It's happened like 50 times.) I hope I still like Pokemon when they finally release some amazing thing involving Pokemon.

Back