• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Talking to yourself, do you?

• Total voters

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Oh goodness, yes. I'm alone almost all the time, so it's nice to hear a voice, even if it's just mine. I tend to plan things or think out loud a lot when it's just me. Hell, sometimes I can't help but think out loud at school or in public, though I keep my voice low. Most of that is just things like 'oh, did I forget something?' and such, though. People IRL think I'm crazy anyway, so what does it really matter?

I originally joined Twitter so I could talk to myself via typing

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Yeah, I do sometimes, when I need to remember things, or just out of pure boredom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Only at very rare times, when I'm trying to bad-mouth somebody near me, but not let them hear it (even when it was originall said out loud to make them catch a hint).
    The only other time is when I'm trying to remember something that is vague.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I talk to myself in the shower... and type to myself... so yeah, I do it occasionally.

Years
  • All the time. Usually it's to remind myself of stuff, so I don't forget. It's the easiest way to do it for me. .____.;;

Then, there's my notes in my writing... I'd just say they're only notes, but I'm the only one reading it... so it feels like talking to myself. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Me: No.
    Gailmon: Yes, you talk to me all the time.
    Me: Go away!!!
    Gailmon: No! I'm your Digimon!!!
    Me: That was in third grade!!!
    Gailmon: You still talk to me though!!!
    Me: No, I just talk to myself now!!!

---

Joking aside, I did have imaginary friends I "talked to" (using my own voice) when I was younger. I still do it now, only minus the imaginary friends.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No. Thats creepy. i think to myself though.

Back