• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you feel also that the time just flies?

Years
  • Well... i was watching Pokemon sience episode 1... i was a really lil girl, and in few days im turning 20.

I dont know where i was all this years, its just flies so quickly.

I feel it especially when im watching an old episodes of Pokemon.
    Dont know why Pokemon specially makes me feel so sad, maybe because i grow up with Pokemon and i dont want things to changed anymore. [and this is what im feeling when im trying to watch some parts from the first Pokemon episodes]...

When im listning to "Pokémon Anime Sound Collection- Tears After the Cloudy Weather", man it can bring me up to tears...

Maybe i just want to go back to this old moments. Moments that already gone.
    i really dont know.

Hope you dont laugh at me, i know its sound wierd.... but maybe there is out there someone who feeling like i am...

But as i said, i dont know.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Ah me... Time does fly. I've been watching Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and I agree with you. I saw the first episode with a buddy a few days ago, and I cried when I thought about all the memories through the many years. You're not alone.

Years
  • I wonder what will i feel in another 10 years when i will turn on some old episode of Pokemon...

Im glad im not the only one who feeling this way.

Years
  • Time does fly. I can't remember back to more than 2 years, but sometimes I remember a piece and it really hits me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Time flys. I plan to stay a die-hard PKMN fan for my entire life. I know people say that i'll grow out of it, but I think they are wrong. You can never rip apart from something you dearly love. I keep a gold PKMN keychain that I have gotten since 2001 at the Pokemon Center in New York. I've been with it since. Time really does fly....

Years
  • Time flys. I plan to stay a die-hard PKMN fan for my entire life. I know people say that i'll grow out of it, but I think they are wrong. You can never rip apart from something you dearly love. I keep a gold PKMN keychain that I have gotten since 2001 at the Pokemon Center in New York. I've been with it since. Time really does fly....

Its really sounds special !

I never thought that some day i'll actually grow up... i guess that as a child nothing bothers you untill the true moment comes. [as for me... it hits me really hard].

i guess i will never understand this untill the day ill die.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Time does fly...I was only about 7 or so when I really got into pokemon...and now I'm 16 going on 17 years...it's crazy how things flew by and now look how far the show and games have gotten...

Years
  • I remember almost everything... i even remember how i went to the cinema with my mom to watch the first movie... and all the games i'v played and all the cards i had...
    I hope Pokemon will become some sort of legend like mickey mouse that everybody still remember after 80 years... :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    im sure pokemon will be around for a very long time its a fun game to play even for young adults

Years
  • I even remember the TCG card I got with the first movie, It was Dragonite. :D
    And I remember watching the First season on Sky. Then they changed to SMTV, when the went to the Johto season.

Back