• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get along with your parents?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Of course~! <3
    I get along with my mama and my papa very very well. I love them very much. <33

I guess, sometimes, I don't understand why they're super overprotective of my sister and I, and it's a bit hard for me to tell them everything about school since they expect much greater of me than I can give. I'm pretty sure they don't know that my grades are in the A - B range 'cause of luck. X33; But I guess that it ish natural for parents to think so highly of you, nee~? :33

One of my friends hates her dad, and the other hates her mom. I just really REALLY can't see how on earth a person can hate their parents. > <;

Shadow Umbreon

Lurking in the Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Usually I try to get along with my parents the best I can, but it doesn't alway work out. My parents are great but sometimes there is just no living with them. But I could also say the exact opposite of that. XD So I don't know what to say...can't live with em, can't live without em.

Years
    My Parents....well I get along with them good but sometimes they sort of embarrass me in public.Otherwise there some sort of limits and I get along with the rules good and my parents are awesome cept the embarassment...:disappoin

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    They're nice, and I get along okay usually, but I feel as if they're trying to know to much about me sometimes;;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, I used to get badly along with my mother. We fought over microscopic topics, and I even went to the point of hating her. Now we get along just fine, I'm not affectionate but she definetely knows I love her more than anything.

Well my Dad, he doesn't care about me or my mom and brother, so we don't care about him :/

Years
    Both of my parents are really nice, I haven't gotten a smack in at least a month. Sometimes my mom is annoying though.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I don't gt along with them at all. they made me move to africa, leave my friends, go to an all girls school, and I lost my tivo! I'm at school when ever pokemon's on! Without tivo i can't watch it! Grrr... I don't like my parents!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Bleh, I ignore my parents a lot. I don't want to speak with them at times...they just...annoy me..

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I do get along with my parents very well. Execpt they don't agree with me with my anime obesession. They don't know about anime, they think they are cartoons. >>; But anyway they are great! Help me out when I need it. ^__^ They make me what I am, and that is a hard worker and a caring person. =3

I really love them very much! I will be nothing if it wasn't for them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2005
    i get along with the 'rents most of the time. im a responsible person so they trust me when i go out, etc.

Back